Possible service disruption

Ibkr is the way for us Europeans right?

Not available yet. Unfortunately you will need to liquidate, meaning possibly more loss if market move up.

I believe they are one of the best for EU.

losing so much money because of this . i’m leaving it asap

Are the sell orders also not working? If so… This is much harmful that I thought

1 Like

I’ve got limit buy orders waiting with spinning blue circles. Are we supposed to assume that if the price has been reached these have been executed?

I own 12 shares but won’t even let me place a sell order!!! How can this be legal

What an absolute joke.

1 Like

Have you already got a limit order placed for those 12 shares?

No, no limit order placed for them.

Buy the dip to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

You know that trading212 uses Interactive Brokers as an execution intermediary" 1. We use Interactive Brokers as an execution intermediary, please read through the following article ."

Has there been any update on this? I’ve been in this glitched short position for a week now

Anyone else waiting for charts to start updating?

4mins since open and its still hasn’t got the first quote in

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 14.34.06

All looking good here.

seriously FFS, this was near 12 on open

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 14.35.54

So if T212 would have worked I would have been ~£600 in profit.

Then it flipped to £12 profit.

Now suspended.

Cant get an order in my £600 profit has turned into

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 14.50.58

@phildawson High volatility stocks with big % changes might begin trading with a slight delay.

We’re working to reduce the time to or near zero.

@David the delay was huge, does T212 compensate for the missing half a grand plus of profit that I couldn’t take because of the website down, and then couldn’t get a sell in? Theres also five missing candles.

I’m just holding it atm wasn’t going to sell for a -£4.60 loss, but you can probably tell properly pissed off. Thats a decent amount of profit.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 15.35.33

Edit: Holly molly £600 that I couldn’t take to -£300

Oversold and forced to hold now for the mother of all bounces.