Possible service disruption

Indeed it is @David
Thank you :slight_smile:

@Slater7 It seems to me the service is experiencing some sort of latency. Orders are executed properly but the system needs some time to show it to you. Maybe it’s a tweak to avoid overload ? I don’t know. Anyway, everything is cool on my side. Hope it is on yours too :wink:

@David @Tony.V how come my order is frozen on cancelling when I’ve already asked to cancel @Team212

1 Like

i can’t cancel or do anyth w my orders

Can’t even purchase a market order, taking forever!!

Sell limit orders stuck in processing. Not executing orders on 2nd Feb 2021 2:35 UK Time

Same, this is getting boring now. Anyone know a better platform that actually works?

@Tony.V or @David are market orders going through even though its not showing that they are?

I have had one hit my buy price twice now but its still sitting there as if its not been fulfilled?

my GSM stop loss didn’t trigger and i can’t sell at market price. how is this even possible? i have access at lvl2 and ppl are buying.

1 Like

My cancel order has just went through you’ve just lost me £100 all my profit from yesterday

1 Like

order still processing, i am losing money because of the poor quality service

1 Like

i cannot buy anything help me what happening

I’ll close my account I guess

Please either execute or cancel the orders that are stuck in processing. if u aren’t executing them then atleast allow us to cancel the orders to issue fresh sell limit orders

cancelling order taking for ages once again

I did place an order for sale on KNDI and OVID and doesn’t execute, now I m in red and can’t even cancel them,very disappointed.

Hi, one of my order is stuck in modifying. I cannot even cancel it anymore. It is dangerous for me and this does not allow me to make another use of the funds for this trade. Please help.

Okay enough is enough. This is it, I have been resisting to move from T212 to another broker because of the 0 commission benefit here, but to be fair the amount of money I already lost and keep losing due to being unable to trade is higher than what I would have paid in commission.

3 Likes

I’m going to TradeZero or IBRK

is it possible to transfer your positions to another brokerage without liquidating?