I read in another topic that Professional Accounts will be unaffected by the FCA ban on cryptocurrency CFDs and ETNs. However, I can’t find much information about the implications of clicking on “Upgrade to Pro”.
I therefore have the following questions:
- Is it true that Professional Accounts will still be able to create cryptocurrency CFD positions after 06/01/2021 (or even 01/12/2020).
- What are the “bonuses” described in the “Upgrade to Pro” screen?
- I’m not particularly interested in the higher leverage and the greater risk that it brings. Do you have to use the highest level of leverage in a Professional Account or can you choose to reduce it to the levels of a Retail Account or perhaps somewhere in the middle?
- Does the upgrade have any impact on open positions in a CFD Retail Account?
- Is it possible to create a completely new Professional Account (perhaps using an alternative email address if necessary) and retain the original Retail Account?