Rebrand (NYSE:RMO)

Romeo Power, Inc. (RMO) announced in June 2021 the unveiling of a new logo (
Romeo Power Announces Rebranding, Reinforcing Investment in Innovation and Commitment to Long-Term Vision). However I found in the T212 app that RMO still has an old logo of previous SPAC RMG Acquisition Corp. (RMG) which it had until December 2020. Can you please change it to the current one?

Appreciate the heads up @Thomas! Weā€™ll have a closer look and update you right away! :male_detective:

1 Like

Think that might be the case for a few ex-SPACs

Thank you so much! Itā€™s been already updated.
@Joey_Fantana : Frankly, I donā€™t know about any other company but it might be possible.

@Thomas Always a pleasure!

@Joey_Fantana - If you have any particular ex-spacs in mind, feel free to share them here and weā€™ll take care of them immediately :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not a Spac, but the full instrument name for BGS could do with clarifying. Itā€™s currently simply ā€˜Baillie Giffordā€™ rather than ā€˜Baillie Gifford Shin Nippon plcā€™.

PTRA - Proterra

DMTK - Dermtech

APPH - Appharvest
https://www.appharvest.com/

Are a couple that have bugged me.

Not spacs but decent-sized companies that have missing logos.

SCCO - Southern Copper
http://www.southerncoppercorp.com/ENG/Pages/default.aspx

OLO - Olo

Oloā€™s is ready made!

1 Like

@Scrooge_McCodf Iā€™ve passed your feedback along - weā€™ll make sure to implement is as soon as possible.

1 Like

Sorry - I have no life;

EQOS
TRIT
EOSE
QS
BFI
XL
VINC
DNMR
RSI
HIMS
ETWO
NUVB
BFLY
PSFE
LVOX
ENSC

And a list of post-SPACs that have disappeared entirely from the app, if you can re-add please?
UWSM
SKIN

1 Like

In that case, if you ask 212 what size of image/resolution/file type the security logoā€™s need to be, perhaps you can help create them?

1 Like

@Scrooge_McCodf The logos were amended accordingly :heavy_check_mark:

@Joey_Fantana Weā€™re still working on the ones in your list :hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

Thanks @B.E

And to add insult to injury, is it just the logos being worked on or are the company description and details being transition from the SPAC to the acquired company?

Cheers

@Joey_Fantana Š¢hey are also subject to change, only the feed for this data is not as reactive and takes time to regenerate the new information (rarely available on the day of conversion). Within a few days, the description of the acquired spacks will be updated.

2 Likes

@Joey_Fantana, @B.E : Also LCID (Lucid Group) should be added on the listā€¦

Few more Iā€™ve noticed.

MTTR never managed to get a logo.

TLOS doesnā€™t seem to have one either.

Coupang, big IPO surprised it never made the logos

https://m.coupang.com/nm/

More stocks without logos:

• BEAM
  • DTIL
  • APO
  • BLK
  • MORN
  • ENX
  • DWS
  • AMUN
  • FTK
  • MTD
  • BIO/B (Itā€™s Class B of BIO that already have logo)
  • IFNNY (Itā€™s OTC version of IFX that already have logo)
  • TSLA (Itā€™s Wiener Bƶrse listing of TSLA that already have logo)
  • PW
  • ARG
  • PRX
  • RCO
  • SOI

Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) has such a beautiful logo - definitely worth adding:

:rofl: I canā€™t believe that stock logos are a priority for people.

2 Likes

I careless for that, the only logo I like is $. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, :wave:

Thank you all for the feedback - itā€™s appreciated.

Weā€™ve recently uploaded most of the missing logos mentioned here. Yet, in case you stumble upon a new company logo that is still not reflected on the platform, feel free to mention it in the thread, and we will take care of it.

2 Likes