Reduction in T212 quantities

Thanks can you do the same with cpp group

@bmbm365, we just applied changes to CPP Group (CPP). The maximum order quantity is 10 shares, and the maximum position size is now 50 shares.

1 Like

Just tried to buy $STRN.

Received a message saying maximum quantity is only 520. I’m shocked :hushed:

How can you have such low limits for the stocks? What kind of risk management is this from trading 212 it’s hilarious

At least have like a minimum of £5,000 limit for every risky stocks (that t212 deems it risky).

Whose foolish idea was this to come up with this kind of dirty risk management policy? That limits clients to buy or sell freely?

2 Likes

Does anyone know any good U.K. ISA alternatives to trading 212? Looking for something commission free .

Is it easy to transfer from T212 or does T212 make the process complicated?

This is all something you could have posted in one post - or better yet Googled.

1 Like

Hello a maximum of 50 at the current prices is £50!
Also I just tried making a market order and I’m still getting maximum message on trying to buy 1 share… when do your changes take effect? Can you also adjust Rosslyn data tech?

Thank you for adjusting these instruments it’s very much helpful and it’s great to have such interactivity on this forum

@bmbm365 We amended the quantities for both Rosslyn Data Technologies & CPP Group, as follows:

• CPP GROUP - max order quantity is now 20, while the max position size is 100.

• Rosslyn Data Technologies - max order quantity is 2000, while the max position size is 10,000.

@B.E Fantastic, please could you kindly adjust (increase) the quantities for:

Blencowe Resources
Rainbow Rare Earths
First Tin plc

Want to increase my holding but cannot!
All three companies are derisked (PFS completed, great investment case for the green transition)

That would be awesome!!

@B.E looks like Nintendo went through a stock split but your max quantities and max order size didn’t.

Can you address? Max holding quantities for a company of Nintendo’s size is currently (roughly) €1600 euros, which doesn’t seem to make sense.

We’ve increased the maximum quantities for Nintendo (NTO), @Scrooge_McCodf. The maximum position size is now 200 shares, and the maximum order quantity is 50 shares.

Could you review the max holding on:
ANGS
KEFI
KOD
MKA
PREM

I’m at the limit on all but would like to invest further
Thanks

@Austinckb We increased the quantities for Angus Energy (ANGS) and Mkango Resources Ltd. (MKA) as follows:

• Angus Energy - maximum order quantity is now 500,000, and maximum position size is 2,500,000.
  • Mkango Resources Ltd. - The maximum order quantity is now 6000, while the maximum position size is 30 000.

@JustLookingThx, we made the following adjustments:

The maximum position size with Blencowe Resources (RBW) is now 41000 shares, and the maximum order quantity is 8100 shares.

The maximum position size with Rainbow Rare Earths (RBW) is now 32500 shares, and the maximum order quantity is 6500 shares.

Regarding First Tin Plc (1SN), we won’t be increasing the limits for the time being, but I’ll let you know if anything changes.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick work on this, can anything be done on the others?

Currently, we will not apply any adjustments to the rest of the mentioned instruments, @Austinckb. Nevertheless, if there are any changes, I will keep you updated. :pray:

Much obliged, greatly appreciated!!

Can the limits on LINV (Lend Invest) be increased please? They are currently too low to place any meaningful trade.

@MarginCalls, we have increased the maximum quantities for LendInvest PLC (LINV). The maximum order quantity is now 80 shares, and the maximum position size is 400 shares.

2 Likes

I dont understand this risk management rule. I want to buy 10000 shares of tesla , is that possible.
Say I am holding 2000 shares of some company bought at 10 and it gone up 8 times in value and you will close forcefully as the maximum value to hold in that stock is 39,000.?