Shares buy orders

Hello , am I the only one having that issue?
Maybe a month ago I was able to purchase lets say 1000 shares of stock with one order.
Now I can do that but buy order is limited only to 200shares at every time , so
I have to do that 5 times in a row instead of one…
any help?

Hey,

It’s not just you - keep an eye on this page for current restrictions:

Hey @Krzysztof, we recently updated the maximum order and position size for the securities we offer.

Can you provide me with the name/ticker of the instrument you’re referring to? I’ll be glad to check if any adjustments can be made to the quantities.

1 Like

it’s SPRO , thank you

The maximum traded quantities for Spero Therapeutics were just amended, @Krzysztof :pray:

1 Like

Hello could you change maximum traded quantity for company ticker RNAZ?

@Krzysztof, it’s done :white_check_mark:

We have increased the maximum quantities for TransCode Therapeutics (RNAZ). The maximum order quantity & position size is now 5000 shares.

hello could you incrase maximum quantities for the ticker UCL?

We’ve increased the maximum order quantity & position size for Ucloudlink (UCL) to 5000 shares.

1 Like

hello could you increase size order for ticker IMV?

Hey @Krzysztof, the maximum order quantity and position size for IMV has been increased to 1868 shares.

hello could you increase size order for ticker MINM?

We’ve increased the order quantity & position size for Minim (MINM) to 20 000.

hello can u increase size order for tickers HTGM and AXTG?

Hey, @Krzysztof. :wave:

We’ve increased the order quantity and position size for HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM) to 1591 shares. We’ve also adjusted the trading quantities of Addentax (ATXG), and now the max order quantity and position is 2252.

hello could you increase size order for ticker AMV?

Was you being a bit dramatic yesterday mate :joy:

1 Like

Hello, @Krzysztof :person_raising_hand:

We’ve increased the quantities for AMV as well - the maximum order quantity and position size is now 2000 shares.

hello could you increace size oder for ticker MMV?

@Krzysztof, we’ve increased the order quantity & position size for MultiMetaVerse Holdings (MMV) to 8000 shares.