Things I experienced in the recent months:
- Limit orders not triggered, market orders that stay pending for hours (no, not AMC and GME)
- The general graph is basically an animation of some line regardless of the price, or account value, if you want something even close to reality you must use the advanced graph.
- Dividends are taking weeks! to arrive, somehow other brokers do not suffer from that, even that you very nicely try to explain it as a “Market Problem”.
- Still getting the 95% error when trying to put a limit order even that you said you are removing it months ago.
- The fact you released the useless social pies before fixing basic functionality shows us that you try to be something else, not a broker.
I’m very disappointed, oh and the support chat is gone, and overall the level of support is below zero.