Revolution Bars - thoughts?

Well I guess a large loss (65%) is better than a total loss. All the internal selling over the last week should have been a flag too but oh well.

1 Like

Iā€™m so stubborn when a stock I have is down but this time I may have to take the hit!! I canā€™t see this getting any better for them. Itā€™s a bad read.

Having issues with selling AIM stock - I can see on LSE (photo attached) thereā€™s buy/ask movement so even though liquidity is low thereā€™s still movement. Right?

My pending sell has been on place for around 30/40 mins now.

I popped on chat to find out any info (knowing full well itā€™s an AIM stock so sells arenā€™t always instant) but I was just told again itā€™s due to liquidityā€¦even though I can see movement Iā€™m not able to sell? Thereā€™s buyers so why canā€™t I sell?

I was also told it can take up to a few days :worried:

Iā€™m not the most knowledgable but something doesnā€™t feel right?

Anyone help?

@phildawson I feel like your the one who maybe could help here. Itā€™s the old AIM debacle :see_no_evil: could you possibly (if you donā€™t mindā€¦please) read my above message and see if Iā€™m missing something when it comes to selling my shares in Revolution Bars?

I did live chat but left feeling more confused.

Is it pending as in you are seeing the spinning cog?

If so PM @David, he has something he wants to try on a stuck pending order

Well itā€™s been an unexpected month with this stock! 99.66% up?! :eyes:

Yup, 110% here at closing today.

Not complaining but very unexpectedā€¦

I jumped ship. Every day is a school day !

I nearly jumped ship but the shares were taking that long to sell I cancelled them.
I didnā€™t average down as much as I could have though.
Damn hindsight :persevere::rofl:

Back in my Uni days this used to be a go to place, however they lacked adequate positioning. The drinks werenā€™t that cheap so not a grass root mass market.
They had no special built booths to attract high rollers neither did they have and sell expensive drinks in bottles.
Music wasnā€™t diversified enough to capture the audience of their individual local market.
The DJ simply played what he enjoyed listening to in his bedroom, same music every weekend and in most cases at the same sequence.

Am not surprised how things turned out for the company

1 Like

Looking at the graph, are they pretty much bankrupt?

It could be an optimistic recovery play. I can only see one broker covering this with a target price of 20p, and a 3 year target price of 40p if all goes well. Iā€™ve not looked at it much more than that but would like to see a quarterly trading update / cash forecast if I were to consider taking a punt. Ideally the cash flows since Q4 2021.

1 Like