RR.L 10-to-3 Rights Issue

Hi, can someone explain what is going on with Rolls Royce and trading ex rights. None of the article have really helped me understand.
What do we need to do as shareholders on T212?

Thanks

Good and very needed question! I need the same information as I dont find any identification numbers which I need to make any steps.

You will get a notification from T212 inviting you to take part, if you accept, you will need to pay for the extra shares at the price decided by RR, if you don’t want to buy the extra shares, you just decline.

My basic knowledge and understanding is that t212 will be sending an email out shortly which will give you your options. If you opt in to purchase the rights issue shares make sure you have the available funds on your account and T212 will sort the rest out for you.

This is just my understanding, hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks, read somewhere that we’ll be offered to buy 3 shares for every share we own at a certain discounted price.
I guess this will all be in the email notification.
Thanks for your reply

Thanks your reply, will look out for that info!

The option is to buy 10 shares for every 3 shares you currently own, and the option price per share is 32p.

If you go to the RR website and click on rights issue, they have a lot of info and also a calculator that will give you the cost of the new shares.

https://www.rolls-royce.com/investors/rights-issue/full-rights-issue.aspx

1 Like

This rights issue is for current shareholders though right? I would have more problems to worry about right now than a rights issueπŸ˜…

Using there calculator it seems you get 3 for every 1 then an extra 1 for every 3rd, seems a bit over complicated, could they not of picked a more round split lol

You get 10 for every 3. So I guess 3 for every 1.33 would be correct.

Dhares added to account so nixe to see rr go from -45% to +1.2%

1 Like

I hear you brother :blush: