Sale price ***BABA / Alibaba***

I bought 1 share sticking to my strategy of investing what am ok to loose

Why will it be the least of our problems?

I think what is clear through media, markets and on this thread. Is if you don’t rate BABA then sell or dont buy. If you do think BABA is a good company then buy as its on sale, this is a fact, it is lower than it should be because of these issues. The same way when pandemic hit people sold off everything, did that make Amazon worth less? or Apple? no it just meant lots of weak hands sold.
The fact that I see people pile into Tesla at this ridiculous price then say BABA is doomed is quite funny.

2 Likes

A good article on the implications of a company getting delisted.

I want to agree but… tesla has gone up while baba has gone down.
Tesla is also not at risk of government interference or at risk of being delisted.

We all try to be smart investors but my tesla stock has more than doubled in 2 months and my baba stock is down a third in the same period, not sure which one is smart investing?

I’ve bought more baba and levelled down to -8% as I do also believe its undervalued but until it goes up its only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

I buy classic cars and I recently sold a 50 year old Mercedes that was class through and through, high original price tag stunning model and yet its value was around a fifth of a 40 year old Ford fiesta I own. The moral here is just because it should be worth more doesn’t mean someone will pay more for it

If everyone was judging stock performance in months, we would all be chasing those moon rockets.

What do you think would happen to TSLA if BABA gets delisted? Do you think China would not retaliate?

Talking like BABA is only impacted, is clearly tunnel vision.

I honestly think you need to cut BABA in next upswing. As if there is bloosbath, I am not sure you will keep those hands off sell…

China won’t remove US products from sale, this is purely based on links to military and personal information where does Tesla do that? I’ve not heard he’s making electric tanks yet.

China have the biggest problem with baba through Ma this is just not helping

BABA is pride of China, ergo best to demonstrate power and get others in line.

You believe USA media on truth about China. :santa:
Those same media that created this chaos about covid…

China has just wiped its arse with Jack ma’s businesses how is that national pride?

1 Like

I don’t see it that way. But hey, who am I to tell you how you invest your cash.

I’m holding I won’t be selling, but it’s nice to hear other people’s perceptions on it as to me it looks like it’s in trouble currently

Vedran is correct that if China wanted to they can retaliate in much worse ways, and yes they can essential ban Tesla from China if they felt like it the govt has much more power, not saying they would but the issue the US has with China is because they are as big but have more control than US does so US govt is jealous as they cannot manipulate industry etc in such a way.

Also the issues with Ma and him ‘not being seen’ recently are actually quite a common thing in China, he will be back in some form and Alibaba will continue being massively successful.

Looks like premarket activity is fairly strong today, hopefully a good end to a bad week

What happened 10:10pm (UK)? :sweat_smile:

I’m just here with my :popcorn: not touching BABA with a bargepole

China cant do shit lol. EU is USA’s little puppy, and so is 90% of the world.

yall are forgetting the point of USA being the superpower, when #1 see’s #2 as a threat to there power, it dosent take long before things start going down

How do you view baba based on the charts at the moment?

With covid ravaging every economy apart from the place that it started with, how long at this rate until the superpower list gets a shake up?

Whether this was deliberate or not, the only country that would benefit from this appears to be the one that’s copes with it the best?

If you want your village to burn down but save your own home you need to have the water hose ready

USA Superpower?! Hahahahhaha

Just bought even more Baba on dip, cant get enough of it

Based purely on charts it’s in a decent buy position for a LTH

Looking weekly (over 5yrs) I would say it might have a chance to pullback to the 200 EMA which happens to be around 200.

1 Like