Sberbank Stock Request

Cloud you please add the following stocks for ISA and Investment platforms, please?

LSE: Sberbank Of Russia (SBNCyq)
OTC: Sberbank Of Russia (SBRCY)
Xetra: Sberbank Of Russia (SBNC)

Thanks.

I don’t believe these comply with ISA requirements so will be a no.

There’s a guide on what stocks can be held in an IsA on the HMRC website.

In short - the primary listing of a security has to be listed on a recognised stock exchange:

I think you may be right regarding the ISA. However, I think it is possible trade it in the investment account in the worst case scenario, no?

2 Likes

Correct.

Get LON:SBER added as liquidity is good and seems better than the other two listings by the looks.

1 Like

It’s been asked for many times on numerous exchanges - T212 don’t appear tio have access to it.

2 Likes

Good point. Using the link on this help thread, Interactive Brokers doesn’t have it for whatever reason.

1 Like

It’s a shame as this would have a been a pretty good one as it’s biggest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe.

1 Like

Surely this can be added now as IBKR does have the SBER London listing. Of course trading stopped for now but it is on IBKR.

Can anyone from T212 confirm?

@Bogi.H

1 Like

@Hbomb the ISA requirements have not changed. It can’t be added to ISA as above.

@Dougal1984 What I mean is its not on T212 Invest either, which ISA rules are irrelevant, as I cant find it anywhere on T212 invest account.

Also for ISA I had assumed was same as SIPP requirements and I have had it confirm by broker its fine for SIPPs.

1 Like

Since the stock is available through IB we can add it to the platform, once it’s tradeable again :v:

1 Like

Cheers @B.E Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like