Sick and tired of pies sticking

Yet again a pie I funded this morning in anticipation of the US market opening hasnā€™t finished investing in 6 of the 20ish stocks as of 6.30pm GMT.

It has been stuck on investing at 67% since market open.

I was reluctant to cancel but inevitably I did and now its stuck on cancelling :joy:

You couldnā€™t write thisā€¦ this has been continuously doing this on many occasions over the 2 weeks to me and I end up cancelling, gets stuck sometimes & eventually remedies itself hours later or after I I email support and then they respond a day or 2 later to say the pies are fine, then I rebalance blah blah blahā€¦

No they arenā€™t fineā€¦ its continuous and its cheesing me off.

Rant over

I think itā€™s for the best if we start over with this topic.

@Scouse1981 Itā€™s unfortunate that you experience systematic issues with your pies. Weā€™ve already done several improvements and looking at the data I can tell that currently, the pie system is very stable.

That being said, there must be something odd that causes so many issues with your pies. Weā€™ll find it for sure. Weā€™ll try to dig deeper into your case tomorrow.

5 Likes

could it be liquidity in certain holdings are then not fulfilling and the balancing then not happening as a result?

Cheers

Appreciate ur response.

1 Like

Nope most definitely not.
Likes of Exxon Mobil, Gilead.

Have you tried smearing butter :butter: over your phone? That should definitely help stop the pies :pie: sticking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Best response Iā€™ve seen from a 212 official. Full credit for this.

1 Like

Try turning your phone on/off or deleting the app and then reinstalling it? It might workā€¦hopefully :slight_smile:

Updateā€¦

An advisor has replied to my ongoing concern but unfortunately has not given me the conclusion I was hoping for.

Advisor informed me he has checked my pie and to withdraw the free funds/cash. Unfortunately Iā€™m unable to cos I canā€™t as the pie is stuck in cancelling mode.

Iā€™ve replied so awaiting further assistance as I want to add further funds today for a few stocks I already have in this pie that has dx-div dates tomorrow. Otherwise Iā€™ll purchase these stocks outside of pie.

Iā€™m sure it will get resolved :+1:

Iā€™ve closed the app but not tried turning phone off aswell as Iā€™m not sure this will achieve anything more than clearing app cache,etc.

Thanks though :+1:

Weā€™re still investigating. Iā€™ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @Scouse1981,

Weā€™ve found a technical discrepancy with a few isolated cases. All orders will be executed when the US market opens. :slight_smile: Please excuse us for the caused difficulty.

Greatā€¦ glad you guys have found the issue.

Thanks for your help and response.

Now on to earn my millions :moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Please, let us know if everything works fine after market open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes after 2.40pm GMT everything cancelledā€¦

Iā€™ve just invested a small amount and the purchases were executed immediately.

Thanks for sorting this issue out for me

1 Like

Perfect, let us know here if it happens again!

1 Like

Well done 212. Credit where itā€™s due, this seems to have been sorted pretty well.

1 Like