Social Trading on Trading 212 (Etoro feature)

Would love to work for free with Trading 212 to get this feature implemented.

For background knowledge, last year I mainly invested in UK stocks and beat the FTSE by about 20%. This year, I’ve been able to 3x my money and hopefully, trying to 4x by the end of the year. Quite a few people have wanted a way to ‘copy’ my investing. Currently manage about $91k on Etoro as a Popular Investor but I feel they have too many limitations.

Would love to work with Trading 212 to implement a similar feature. If you say yes, once the feature is launched, I’ll bring that entire $91k AUM over to Trading 212.

Let me know :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Also to add, if the $91k AUM seems small, again, it’s due to limitations with Etoro. I could have had approximately $500k-$1m in AUM if those limitations were not there.

1 Like

It’s the receipt for disaster of newbies that has no clues about investment and think that just copying someone else “successful” portfolio will give them the same results.

5 Likes

agree with you that a lot of people will just follow whoever has the highest return so far, similar as to what happend with a lot of mutual funds.

Copy pie is meant to be in progress atm.

We already have ProQuant for CFD if that floats your boat.