Stock Icon update

Hello i notice newly added etfs such as VUSA(from netherlands exchange) and invesco s&p500(from italy) also mising logos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Logo updates for the following please?

ABR - Arbor Realty Trust
PFLT - PennantPark Floating Capital

Thanks!

• Starry Group Holdings (STRY)

• Accelleron Industries (ACLN.SW)

Acceleron

1 Like

Why does it take nearly 3 months to upload a logo?

2 Likes

Hello, wonderful people! :smiley:
Could you please consider adding a logo for $AEVA (Aeva Technologies, Inc.), $ABR (Arbor Realty Trust, Inc.), $BHP (BHP Group Ltd. ADR), $GLAD (Gladstone Capital Corp.), $RIO (Rio Tinto PLC ADR)?
Thank you! :star_struck:

Also missing On Holding OnOn

Confluent

Figs

Sweetgreen

1 Like

@Macro, we’re doing our best to add the missing icons as soon as possible. It’s hard to give any timeframes, though.

Thanks, everyone, for sharing the missing logos :raised_hands: Keep them coming.

1 Like

And here was me thinking they were called On Cloud - love their stuff. Wore the Cloudboom trainers for my recent sub 3 marathon :blush:

Could we have one for GGRP WisdomTree Global Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF and RTWP L&G Russell 2000 SM CAP Quality please

Dear t212 team,

SQ, who changed their name to Block and updated their logo last year, still have the Square logo in the app. Could you update it the same way you did with Meta please?

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you also please update the logo for GPE, they rebranded last year, and have a new logo.

Could you ad SWBI (Smith and Wesson Brands) logo?

@new.one, @wdavis, @gennadyiam, @JKAndrex, thanks a lot for those :pray: I’ll let you know once we add them.

2 Likes

Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)

1 Like

Could you please add icons to $ARQQ, $ADTH, $LEV, and $SUPR.L ?

Also SPOG.L, ROBO.L, PAVG.L, MMIT.L and GIF.L

Thanks.

Andritz - ANDR
Solvay - SOLB
Nagarro - NA9
Nexans -NEX

Update on nvidia(nvd) and coinbase(1qz) both from german exchange could use an update

Add

Maersk - AMKBY

Please may we update Elevance Health’s (ELV) icon, it is still showing as Anthem even though they changed back in June. Also, please may we add an icon for Pershing Square Holdings Ltd. (PSH). Thanks in advance.