Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

I have seen a couple of requests for Daqo new energy (DQ) on here.
212 team, can this be added to the platform please?
Nearly Ā£3b market cap so itā€™s certainly not the smallest on the platform.

:white_check_mark:

Any chance MPNGY and AAGIY could be made fractional sometime soon please @Team212?

My long term global growth pie will be ready for the oven as soon as those two become available, so itā€™d be much appreciated.

Certara (NASDAQ:CERT) going public at 11st December
WISH (NASDAQ:WISH) going public at 10th December

Bank of Ireland Group plc - LON: BIRG
AIB Group plc - LON: AIBG

Please and thanks!

:soon:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stock requests: ODX and SNG (UK)

Just bumping this, but an idea rather than this thread/posts might be to just create a google form?

People can request on the form, multiple requests would bump the stock up the list.

Notes could be added for reasons why a stock cant be added - create a not to be added tab, with the reason. If the reason changes, people could query again.

I would happily accept a thanks by having MWE MTI Wireless Fundamentals added, then I will transfer my holding over from HL :slight_smile:

@Dougal1984 many people wonā€™t even use the search function a lot of time before posting a request, I donā€™t fancy the odds of people both searching AND going to an external form to perform any better than current.

Could the following ETFs be added:

• VUAG - could we get a fractional version of this as I currently canā€™t add this to my pie.
  • RBTX - I currently have RBOT but thatā€™s in USD.

Thanks

Yes but if you limit stock requests to a form, it may help reduce the admin?

It could then leave the forum to more ā€˜investment chatā€™ when you search for stocks?

Just a thought. May or may not work.

Itā€™s more work for little return. Most T212 staff are busy platform side making the improvements we are anticipating and the aim is to have all stocks on every exchange we have access to, so its a short-lived solution.
As it is, posting a request in the forums is open to everyone, but it is by no means a guarantee your stock will be added soon, itā€™s most useful for showing interest in something so it is on their radar. IPOs see the best handling because Joey is very consistent and thorough with communicating the additions.

various community members at TL3 and TL4 are brainstorming the best way to help clean up the requests category so there is something to look forward to. (will do most of the labour myself if needed :wink: )

Please add some more ETF:

HAN-GINS Tech Megatrend Equal Weight UCITS ETF - Accumulating (T3KE .DE) XETRA
iShares NASDAQ 100 UCITS ETF USD (Acc) (SXRV. DE)
iShares Automation & Robotics UCITS ETF USD (Acc) (2B76 .DE) XETRA
iShares S&P 500 Consumer Discretionary Sector UCITS ETF USD (Acc) (QDVK .DE) XETRA
iShares OMX Stockholm Capped UCITS ETF (OM3X .DE) XETRA
Lyxor Index Fund - Lyxor MSCI Millennials ESG Filtered (DR) UCITS ETF Acc (GENY .DE) XETRA
L&G Clean Energy UCITS ETF (RENW .DE) XETRA
L&G Cyber Security UCITS ETF (USPY .DE) XETRA
SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF (ZPDT .DE) XETRA
VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF A USD (ESP0 .DE) XETRA
Xtrackers MSCI Taiwan UCITS ETF 1C (DBX5 .DE) XETRA

:interrobang:

1 Like

Can we please have MindMed?

@Team212

Would be lovely to see DTLA - Accumulated version of 20yr bonds. Some countries donā€™t charge tax on reinvested dividends.

Especially as it was requested in May. Please add fractional. Cheers

:soon:

1 Like

If they become available as common stock, are the price still quite similar to original IPO price or it could change (explode) ?

I could not find it in ā€œspacresearchā€
Is there any website to monitor when the common stock is tradeable ? Getting early in the SPAC with a good management is the key to make good money in SPAC.

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPDRĀ® S&P Global Dividend Aristocrats UCITS ETF (GBP) | GBDV

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stock Request Iqstel Inc OTCMKTS: IQST

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPDRĀ® S&P Global Dividend Aristocrats UCITS ETF (GBP) | GBDV

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please add XPOA

Please add:
OTC: KHOT.F Kahoot! :no_entry_sign:
OTC: ACUI.F AcuityAds Holdings Inc :white_check_mark:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesoro Enterprises Inc - TSNP