Stocks to Watch

Hey guys, it would be great to know what stocks you are keeping an eye on!

Post info here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was looking a Lloyds before election night. Dunno if it’s worth it still.

Tesla! It’s such an entertaining battleground stock.
Netflix & Amazon also look interesting.

1 Like

I’m going with GoPro.

What’s good about Gopro? They are a pretty generic company making waterproof video cameras. The number of chinese copies being sold at half the price that function just as well, makes this in my opinion a company with no USP anymore.
Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Quite true now you mention. Still new to stocks etc, read that they’d released a new product few months ago and I figured during this festive season it’ll cause their stocks to soar. It did so slightly last week

Corbus pharmaceutical

3 Likes

AMD is a very interesting one, last I remember it was $26 USD about 6 months ago. Today it stands at $42. Their Ryzen line up is literally a game changer, to the point that I would by AMD Ryzen for my next build (having had Intel my whole life). Just goes to show why the stock price reflects that.

1 Like

Any smoking company - MO/BATS/IMB/PM , they got crushed this year due to vaping scrutiny in USA, however things seem keep getting back on track.

While paying lovely dividend.

Also AVGO, would try and add to position @290. This one has growth written all over.

1 Like

Grub hub is growing steadily

I be liking m and s and royal mail. Both, I believe, are under valued at the moment.

copart is a good stock

Watch Aston Martin! Their stock level has dropped they must be getting ready to release a new product

“Funding secured” almost makes sense now. :upside_down_face:

Microsoft. Hopefully it keeps going up

1 Like

It’s been one hell of a ride since Musk tweeted that. Luckily, we’re past it now :slight_smile:
@Archangel What stock are you keeping an eye on? Except for Tesla.

1 Like

@ukcz After being stagnant for quite some time, the stock has shot up more than 300% since Satya Nadella took the helm as CEO. Investors seem to be appreciating his work a lot.

Unilever released their numbers and took a large hit to the share price because of underperformance. Other than not being profitable enough so far, I can’t see any reason it won’t just go back up in a reasonable span of time. I took it as the sign I was waiting for to get it discounted from its previous value.

3 Likes

Check out Corbus Pharmaceutical it’s going up rapidly this last month

1 Like

MONSTER
APPLE
FACEBOOK
MICROSOFT
ALPHABET (GOOGLE)
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC
VOLKSWAGEN
DISNEY
PEPSI