Stuck on Processing.. again

Click on his nick and there is Button called ā€œMessageā€

I know there doing there best, please people have some patience, dont stress em out, itā€™ wont help youā€™r case!

2 Likes

What are you talking about on a day weā€™re there is profit taken No one can sell what a load of rubbish.

Stop sounding like 212 mole

1 Like

Tried clicking on his nickname no option to message

It makes me think we have a lot of new retail traders that donā€™t understand how trades are executed and think itā€™s somehow T212 profiting from the issues.

They benefit in no way by having a poor service other than people spreading misinformation, and giving them a bad review. Itā€™s in their interest to keep you happy to keep you as a customer.

You arenā€™t buying directly from T212, they are routing your order to IB who then routes it to the exchange.

3 Likes

They sorted mine out, I imagine theyā€™ll get to everyone else soon! Thanks

There is no option to message private what I can see many thanks

Hi David, I have Nvidia which I tried selling Hours ago still stuck.

Wonder why you bother explaining, when clearly they donā€™t want to hear reasonable explanation, but are angry & frustrated because they gamble their life savings, as someone here has eloquently put it.

Makes sense to spend countless hours at work, put money aside, then toss it to some penny stock /swing trade, in the end blame provider of free service.

There are definitely paid service out there, so donā€™t be Cheapskates, pay the fee and use "proper " service so you can gamble money at 150 FPS.

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Wonā€™t let me private message you for some reason

my order is still stuck

Thanks so much @David - itā€™s all sorted now :slight_smile:

Are you related to Donald?

Adding capitals doesnā€™t help make what youā€™re saying true. It just turns you into the crazy shouty guy.

Iā€™m simply explaining that T212 arenā€™t profiting from the issue, I donā€™t see why you think Iā€™m a mole.

Orders placed after 15:30 UK time that appear as stuck or canceling have probably been filled at the correct execution price (the one during the moment the order was placed), the issue is a delay in visualizing the successful fill or cancel.

Also if visualising is the issue then thereā€™s a chance it went through and was executed but you arenā€™t seeing the result yet.

T212 relies on IBs API so thereā€™s a good chance itā€™s failed to be passed back on the response.

Iā€™m not staff so youā€™ll need to be patient whilst they sort it out.

Trying to spread misinformation or insulting people because you are angry doesnā€™t help the matter.

4 Likes

@David I couldnā€™t see a tab to private msg you.

1 Like

@David @Trading212

Iā€™m not sure if i can ask this, but
I would request to post the below information

1. What was the problem due to which this issue happened?
  2. What measures does Trading212 would take not to have these kind of issues re-occur?
6 Likes

If youā€™ve seen me on this forum before youā€™ll know Iā€™m the first to give T212 both barrels when something isnā€™t working. A good percentage of my posts are reporting an issue, or helping newer traders. I donā€™t get paid for it, I do it to help the platform that I use.

However what I donā€™t do is start chucking my toys out the pram.

You are on a crusade to make people wrongly think that T212 are profiting from this issue.

This is complete misinformation, and if you bothered to learn how trades work youā€™ll realise what you are saying doesnā€™t make sense.

2 Likes

What you are blabing about is part of CFD account , spread and FX markup.

There is no such feeā€™s on invest/isa account, stamp duty has nothing to do with T212, this is LSE fee, same with France exchange tax.
ETF donā€™t have any fees extra.

Basically all your blob of text is one misconception.

I would just delete my account if I was in your shoes and stop embarrassing myself.

6 Likes

Hi David, I apologise for my comment. Actually I was very upset. Just a request please trading212 should do something so that in future nothing gonna happen like this. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Bro this is carzy 212 should be the ones apologizing

Our assets are on hold for no reason whatsoever I have not been this aggressive in my comments but thatā€™s what itā€™s come down.

1 Like

What you are referring to is solely the CFD side.

The Invest or ISA that you use has raw spreads, there is no FX fee.

Again T212 donā€™t profit from the delay in seeing the trade result displayed.

The premium service you reference is L2 and T&S which isnā€™t unreasonable to charge for. They would need to pass on this cost if you wanted to use it.

Stamp duty is nothing to do with a particular broker.

You havenā€™t been particularly aggressive youā€™ve just been insulting people and spreading misinformation which isnā€™t cool.

Go to sleep now child think itā€™s passed your bed time.
Daddy just got to sort something out with 212 & I will read your bedtime story

:point_up_2: That is pretty creepy though :neutral_face:

5 Likes