Stuck on Processing.. again

I would really like the answer to this too because itā€™s what concerns me the most.

My cancellation is fixed now, so thank you to David and whoever else was involved in the fix.

Iā€™m aware David is the public face who gets all the flak and it canā€™t be nice having to deal with problems which arenā€™t his fault. So Iā€™m not trying to have a go at anyone in particular or moan for morningā€™s sake.

But I am genuinely concerned about how and why this happened and if it is likely to happen again - Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not alone.

Unless there are clear answers provided then I think itā€™s only sensible for me to look into switching to another broker.

4 Likes

My order is also stuck, Iā€™m unable to message you

First day on this brokerā€¦ Got this problem tooā€¦

Not a good first impressionā€¦

I also cant send PM to David, probably because my account has like 10 minutes

2 Likes

Iā€™m still stuck in pending too. Iā€™m unable to private message you the option isnā€™t there

How did I private message you?

Keep the thread on topic or leave. This is not the place to start insulting community members. If you had read the community guidelines you would know this is unacceptable. Slow mode has been extended as a result of repeated instances of aggression and misinformation.

5 Likes

Hi my pie is also stuck on cancelling. Can you please unlock?

Mine too has been stuck on 98% all day and gone to cancel it now stuck on cancelling for hours. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi my pie suffer of the same problem !

Can you do something about it ?

Hi,
My pie has also been stuck on cancel all day. Please can someone assist me?

Edit (23:04)
Itā€™s still frozen. This canā€™t be right surely?

@David
Can you help out here :+1:

@David This is where the issue is simply not acceptable. I attempted to buy back shares on the dip. Price goes up. Cancelled the order after order was stuck on processing. Cancel request gets stuck too. Order goes through at a higher price beyond what my balance allows for. Your system auto sells instantly for me as a really bad price.

This is not nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ā€œThe maximum remaining quantity for short positions with this instrument is 0.ā€

I only get that today. Had some luck once earlier by restarting the app but no longer. Canā€™t trade today and positions are stuck crashing.

This is unacceptable. I canā€™t even cancel my orders

1 Like

Absolutely agree! It happened so many times to me. Yesterdayā€™s example below. Iā€™ve also contacted the Technical Assistance within the app and didnā€™t get any feedback. It was stuck for a few minutes in cancelling and nevertheless the order got through! :pensive:

Also wanted to point out, this was the loss I suffered from that error. Over $100 gone after cancelled order went through, then was auto sold at the same moment by the system due to insufficient funds.

1 Like

@Belle @libreus Most orders were actually filled successfully, they just didnā€™t appear so & the visualization error allowed for a cancellation (even though the order had actually gone through).

Weā€™re very sorry this happened. Weā€™ve made some improvements & hopefully, it should be smooth sailing from here on.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry David, this isnā€™t true, none of my orders were filled successfully, everything cancelled around midnight. I PMā€™ed you the details and am yet to get any sort of response. this was from earlier today. should i or should i not dare to press the rebalance button on my pies before US opens? can you please look at my account and get back to me?

thanks

2 Likes

Itā€™s the next day now and the same thing is happeningā€¦ againā€¦

Can you explain what has happened in my situation @David?

After the trade I listed above which was auto reversed. Iā€™m out of pocket by over $100

3 Likes