T212 >> Wallmine API

Thanks very much.

I’ve retired to the fact it looks good, but its too fidgety.

What I am thinking of doing, is taking the latest iteration of the T212 export, and finishing my customised google sheet.

Its really fidgety to try and get the total return working on wall mine, and having to fudge the 212 export to feed in. Even then, its missing key stocks that are easily accessible using the google finance logic.

I think I’ve mentioned it before but it would be something along the lines of:

• Tab 1: 212 import
  • Tab 2: Table of all the individual stocks ever held, current position, first purchase date, last purchase date.
  • Tab 3: A download of all the prices needed from Tab 2 to value securities between required dates. It might need a lock in/reload function to remove formula to speed up spreadsheet.
  • Tab 4: A breakdown of all units held per stock on a day by day basis.
  • Tab 5: A breakdown of the bookcost of each stock held per day (Purchase less sales less dividends).
  • Tab 6: A breakdown of the current valuation of each stock.
  • Tab 7: tab 6 less 5 figures.
    *Tab 8: Graph of performance summary over time - Total Return / unrealised / realised / dividends to date.
    *Tab 9: Ability to change filter to view all google finance stock history information.

Tabs 2 to 8 should auto update.

I will include a means to compare against 5 benchmarks potentially as well.

I’m not sure if it will be simple to break down performance by ‘pies’, especially if the same stock is held over multiple pies.

If anyone is interested, or has some ideas how to improve, feel free to give me a PM.

*** Edit - please see dedicated thread ***

3 Likes