Tesla stock split

Can you add ARKK to the platform please ?!?!?! :clown_face:

Are you actually KIIDing me?

1 Like

I completely agree with you @itzikhil. It’s very annoying because I have sold my 0.34 shares which I didn’t want to looking at the highs Tesla has reached. This is very unprofessional on trading 212 side they should have it made very clear from day 1 and informed all their customers. They can’t be careless and keep changing their mind over and over again. Very upset, luckily I didn’t invest in NIO as well in ISA. Same issues, lack of information passed to customers.

1 Like

In terms of buying the stock before the split, what if you can only buy fractional? What happens here, do all my fractions get sold and refunded to me?

Is it best to buy after the split if you’re unable to obtain a whole share…this goes for the apple split too

:point_up_2:t2: A post from just 16 days ago when it was $1500. This is pure insanity. I’m going to have to load up on some shares after the split. It’s going back to $2000 by December. Free money.

For Tesla, if you have at least 0.2 shares before the split then you will end up with at least 1 full share.

If you buy an exact multiple of 0.2 shares then none of your shares will be sold.

For Apple, if you have at least 0.25 shares before the split then you will end up with at least 1 full share.

If you buy an exact multiple of 0.25 shares then none of your shares will be sold.

2 Likes

Why is it going back to 2000 just because of a stock split? Truly can’t wait to hear this one :joy:

Wait so did I have to buy more shares before last Friday to qualify?? I just bought more today!!

Please someone tell me that’s wrong^^

You are fine. It’s wrong.

Or, to be more precise, it’s technically correct, but it won’t have any impact on you.

Oh okay… hope not lol. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

I also bought more shares this week so, if I’ve misunderstood, I’ll be disappointed too!

Cos StOnK aLwAyS gO uP

Tesla $2000 by end of month.

I’ve seen a lot of people have said the deadline was last Friday and then a handful of people have said it’s the end of today. Hope it’s fine for us though!

1 Like

I’m going to make a note of all the details of my Tesla holdings, just in case anything goes wrong.

I bought Tesla a couple of months ago at 400 and now look at it.

People who missed the boat are going to lose their shit and flood buying shares at the new price.

so it closes at $2214.76 so the stock split price should be $442.95 each

Pretty close to $420.69. I’m impressed.

3 Likes

I was just wondering if this is the important price, or will the final price be determined at 22:00, at the end of extended hours? You can see this price in CFD where it is currently fluctuating around $2216.

Also, I’m wondering if we should be looking at the buy price or the sell price ($2,212.30 in your example)?

So what time the share get distributed ? I thought it shud be after market close at today?

1 Like

Sell $2211.94 & Buy $2213.91 @ 21:42…

I suppose the lower the better now because, once it gets divided by 5, it’ll be more appealing on Monday.

I wonder why it’s dropping now though. I would’ve expected a rise with people trying to buy in during the last 20 minutes. Instead, it’s been dropping all day. It was about $2,320 earlier today.