Tesla stock split

The final pre-split prices in extended hours were $2,210.59 (Sell) and $2,211.71 (Buy), according to CFD.

So the post-split prices might be $442.12 (Sell) and $442.30 (Buy). These prices are both roughly £331 at the current exchange rate of 1.335.

If I used “Sell” in CFD after 21st will this position automatically close or will it split? Any help appreciated, thanks

Welcome to the forum @EddieRoutledge!

How many shares did you “Sell”?

I haven’t got the extra Tesla shares. But I got the extra Apple shares!!

Yes, I only have the extra Apple shares too! So far.

I assume Trading 212 are working on it now.

In CFD, my Apple shares appear as if I just bought them this morning at 7:32.

I didn’t have any fractional Apple shares so I can’t confirm if that worked as expected yet.

Tesla looking a bit sick on CFD.

1 Like

I think I had Apple and Tesla pending orders, but they’ve disappeared. I wonder if that’s temporary.

Actually, I have the extra shares in CFD, but not in ISA or INVEST.

There are no extra shares in my practice CFD account. I wonder if they plan to update the practice accounts too.

Just got my Tesla share now!!

1 Like

In ISA, INVEST or CFD?

Mines in Isa :ok_hand:t3: Glad I topped up

1 Like

Got my Tesla stock. Had 1.25 pre split now have 6 and the fractional part was liquidated at the post split price.

1 Like

This is why I sold alot of Tesla. I don’t understand why people care so much about a non event.

How is this represented? For example, does it appear in History?

What is the post split price? I m curious.

Me too, but they haven’t updated the price yet!

Do you guys think I should just put in a order right new to rebuy tsla? (Only had 0.1fractional share) or should I wait till monday, because there might be a price dip where a lot of people might cash out?!

I am totally lost and can someone point me to the right direction. At closing yesterday, I have 0.27 Tesla share. Today, my account show 1 Tesla share and a deposit of £47.23

Base on my simple calculation, I have ~£446 worth of Tesla yesterday (2200 Tesla share price in usd / 1.332 exchange rate x 0.27 my fractional share) This morning, I have 1xshare worth ~£330 and a deposit of £47. Where’s the rest?

1 Like

I don’t get what you mean? it’s the first time there’s been a stock split.