Thoughts about this Video?

True and every little helps! I think he said he takes 8 hours to do them?

That is a full time job!

1 Like

Yeah I watched bits of some of his other videos, actually pretty good, he seems genuinely very knowledgeable and offers some good insight. I think he just missed the mark on this video and its a shame that he didnā€™t back down from some of his incorrect & false claims in his post after deleting the video.

2 Likes

Yeah useless then. Takes me a very long time to do mine, which is why Iā€™m lucky to do one per week

2 Likes

Its not great he got some ā€˜abuseā€™ to be fair.

Iā€™ve left a comment just now, as reading through I donā€™t think he understands that his video came across as a biased view.

Below is hopefully the link, I have posted under Richard Dougal. If I have said anything incorrect, please feel free to correct me.

Edit*** Link not working ***

1 Like

I donā€™t like to make judgements but it looks like the typical 18yr with four weeks trading experience that does those ā€œI recommend these six stocks to get rich quickā€

5 Likes

<sarcasm>
oh wow, 4 weeksā€¦ that many? max 2 weeks in my humble opinion.
</sarcasm>

1 Like

And finally, here are my thoughts :eyes::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Put it in the YouTube thread, you!

Stop spamming!

4 Likes

Flag me, I dare you :thinking:

Thought it was relevant to the conversation so put it in here

1 Like

post a copy link in the youtube topic then :wink: LOL so easy people.

2 Likes

The fact you are wearing a ā€œTrading 212ā€ t-shirt, makes me think that perhaps youā€™re not impartial :rofl:

I do like the Freetrade comparison - brilliant!

I did sign up to Freetrade the other week, as its always good to have ā€˜optionsā€™. Iā€™m sorry but the UI is terrible.

5 Likes

Just makes no sense to make an argument against a platform then promote another one which is in a worse position. I mean the fact Freetrade have been raising capital constantly kinda shows where theyā€™re at, whereas Trading 212 doesnā€™t need to raise any more capital which is why they donā€™t crowdfund or IPO

2 Likes

Hmm, I shouldnā€™t be telling you this, so donā€™t spread it around. :shushing_face:

but actually, I have been bankrolling T212 under the table for a while now, got my bespoke suit, controlling stake and company jet in the hanger :wink: :wink: :wink:

I just pretend to be a community member so I can snipe the competition :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes