Top 10 in Finance

Congratulations, you deserve to be up there. If it was up to me you would be at number one! I use 5 of the apps in your screen shot and all of them have cost me money except T 212 and Revolut. Yourselves and Revolut are the only income generating for me.

6 Likes

Where do you find this list? :o I’m curious how Android compares

What does it represent? monthly downloads?

you beat revolut and HSBC, gratz. what’s interesting about this screenshot is this Credit Karma that seemed to have poofed into power from thin air.

Better than many established banks. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Today…

17 Likes

I think getting a verified Twitter account is a must to boost the “free marketing” of Trading 212 (considering us, users, would mention it and people would click on it and get more info about it). People would trust more in the company if they see the verified account. Besides, it would be great to see more interactions there. Amongst the top 7, only Trading 212 is not verified.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Up until recently we haven’t been very active in Twitter. Now that we are, we’ll take care of that.

3 Likes

Will we make it to #3 today? It doesn’t really matter but it’s fun to watch it.

4 Likes

Crazy times…

14 Likes

Say thanks to the bear mate :wink:
Congratulations though keep up the good work

1 Like

@AlexK
It’s so great to see this app explode. It just makes me happy as previously the only way people could invest their money if they didn’t have much is in a savings account, betting, gambling or the lottery. Now people can’t put that money into long term investments and actually see their money grow. We’ve seen a nice shift in society towards investing thanks to free investing, but there’s a lot of people still to be introduced!

2 Likes

Verified :white_check_mark:

8 Likes