Trading 212 London outdoor campaign launched!

Maybe focus on this community too in the ads, I didnā€™t have much trust in the app when I first downloaded it, but seeing how active you are in the development and how invested to include what people want was what got me to trust you guys :+1:

5 Likes

I am glad that you are happy with Trading 212! It seems that many people are sharing their positive experience because weā€™re seeing a tremendous organic growth, breaking new records every week.

The whole team is working in ā€œgod modeā€ to build the next big thing in the investing space.

Our current priorities are:

1. System stability
  2. AutoInvest
  3. Thousands of new stocks and ETFs
  4. Many small improvements

Of course, some of these go in parallel.

7 Likes

Youā€™re doing great things! Auto-invest is going to be so useful. Itā€™s clear to see why growth is so fast. It has become so simple to beat savings account interest rates, and thatā€™s what the masses want. Something simple that gives good returns. Most people are too scared to do stocks because of complexity and risk, but with the amount of information out there, especially from YouTube, people understand it better.
The referral scheme is working well. Iā€™ve got my mum, girlfriend and friend to join, and each of them has referred one other person. Its just exponential growth, and thereā€™s a long way to go until market saturation. Keep aiming for market share to try limit RHā€™s impact on the UK market, and quickly develop into Europe. Need the first mover advantage, no one is going to want to change from you when you give no reason to be dissatisfied. Congrats in the progress, wish you and the team all the best.

2 Likes

This community turned into a surprising asset to us. Your feedback and suggestions have a significant impact on our decisions and priorities as all senior people in the company read every single post here.

Whenever thereā€™s a reported issue or a new idea, screenshots start to fly on Slack and very soon someoneā€™s on it. Thereā€™s no proxy between the community and the people that make things happen.

And when we start with real innovation with the next versions of AutoInvest, your feedback will have an even more significant impact.

9 Likes

Autoinvest sounds interesting! Look forward to seeing these features and improvements come through! Thousands more instruments to use for investment also sounds great - thats my main bug-bear (the short time it takes you to add requests, occasionally meaning I miss the trade - there are many more trades available at any time though so its not the end of the world - it just limits my idea generation possibilities). If you had all the FTSE 100/250 & SP500 stocks available there would be nothing to whinge about in my opinion.
Thanks

Kudos to the team! Really looking forward to all the new features!

Any ETA on the above goals and also PayPal and AMEX?

I hope when you become a unicorn that will always be the case and that you will never become too big to care about your community anymore :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey. How is your day. I hope it is as good or even better than mine. Do you know anything about thr march update/dateline? You can send it in private. I promise not to share itā€¦ to soon :slight_smile:

Youā€™re welcome :wink: