Uranium / Nuclear Stocks

Iā€™ve been asking T212 for fractional Kazatomprom and Centrus but they never replied. Maybe itā€™s coming, maybe not. I donā€™t know.
Link to the post below :

1 Like

Rolls Royce are BIG into nuclear :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

At first I thought you were cracking so sort of weird joke. Couldnā€™t wrap my head around it. Thought Iā€™d have a look on the internet and itā€™s actually true ! Rolls Royce has gone full nuclear space tech :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Interestingā€¦ Thx

2 Likes

The small reactors in the UK are largely being proposed by Rolls Royce as they produced the reactors for the UKā€™s nuclear submarines.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I didnā€™t know that :+1:

Enjoyed reading this thread. I am sided with the bull case for uranium and nuclear power as the provider for dense reliable energy going forward into the future. Iā€™ve drawn up a pie of balanced pure plays in uranium (miners) then also tech and engineering companies leading the small modular reactors. Pies & AutoInvest | Trading 212

Anyone not seeing the bull side, have a listen to this podcast to see if it changes your opinion:
Head of commodities investing at Goldman Sachs talking through the energy transition