Very slow app startup on Android?

I never had this problem b4, just saying.

Sent a screenshot to you. Tried to send video but website would not allow it.

1 Like

Im on android, galaxy s20 and mineā€™s the same as others have commented. On first opening the app just the logo shows. I have to go into the app drawer and close the app. I then try again and it opens straight away.
The other thing Iā€™ve noticed is how slow it is to search for a stock. As i type in the search bar nothing appears for a quite a while, it struggles to keep up (and im a very slow typer).

2 Likes

Just undo the latest downgrading/update changes, and the app should run fine, simple.

Come on guys, your not having to re design the next space x rocket, its just a few app tweaks, get it sorted!

Is there Any update on this?

Weā€™re working on deploying a fix for the matter as we speak. Weā€™ll keep you posted.

4 Likes

This thread was started 23 days agoā€¦and its just taken x4 attempts to open the 212 app to get it to actually open and launch correctly! Did you say you were working on a fix??? Is the app guy on holiday???

We are waiiting for some quite simple features for two years :wink::grin: Patience is the key, one developer canā€™t do it all :slightly_smiling_face:

In that case maybe you should employ a second developerā€¦

1 Like

Not trying to be negative at all, I favour T212 over all other trading apps I have used in the past, but the developer is taking a ridiculous amount of time to sort these issues, I would expect serious issues like this with the UKā€™s leading trading app to be sorted in a heart beat, not dragged out for months. I work in a industry where if there is an issue it is fixed immediately, perhaps Iā€™m expecting too muchā€¦

Thatā€™s why I use an iPhone. :relaxed:

What does the OS have to do with bad coding? I remember times when the whole game fit into 48KB of memory :wink::grin:

Android is more prone to bugs than iOS.

Well, itā€™s not true, but it doesnā€™t matter. And btw, If you look up, you will find some Iphone user complaining about the same as well :wink:

1 Like

Seems to be fine now guys
Nice work.

Hey, everyone. :wave:

Weā€™ve applied a fix, so everything should be fine now. However, let us know if you encounter any issues.

1 Like

Version 5.96.0ā€¦still 10 - 20 secs to open the app for the first time

Iā€™ll DM you so we can check this further. :pray:

With the latest update, the individual stock page take about 5 secs to fully load, it was almost instant before.

But the new low & day high price stats is really great addition. Good work :+1: