Youtuber Playlist/Video Links

Itā€™s actually a play on words which might be lost outside of the UK.

We pronounce the FTSE as ā€œFootsieā€ - which is also something you do under the table with your feet when youā€™re on a date thatā€™s going well :sweat_smile:

Glad you liked it! We usually try for an hour, appreciate itā€™s a bit long. Weā€™re on Spotify / Audible / Apple Pods etc for those that want to break it up into smaller chunks or listen on the go!

2 Likes

I listen to you guys every Sunday, it became a part of my routine. I realise Iā€™ve never given a ā€œlikeā€ or a comment on YouTube, because I only use Apple Podcast through another app.

The latest one without Paul was very good, you should do that more often! :laughing: (@Briscoe just kidding)

In the previous episode during ā€œTrading 212 Hot to Handleā€ - I just loved the way you expressed your high opinion of T212ā€™s user base, probably that was one of my favourites. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh awesome! Glad youā€™re enjoying it! Steve and I decided to go stock crazy without Briscoe, it was nice to be able to talk about so many great companies.

The metrics on Apple Podcasts are a little weird, they take a while to update so we never really get a clear image from them, glad to hear itā€™s being listened too though!

Weā€™ve got a special guest on this Sundays episode - you wonā€™t believe who we got in to play the game ā€œSven Carlin or Sven Carloutā€!

2 Likes

Could be the ā€œtechnokingā€?

Or his groupie?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

At first I thought youā€™ve finally found Zak (sorry if misspelling), but I guess you wouldnā€™t call him a special guest.
Hope heā€™s fine. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You make me curious about it, and finished seeing it. Itā€™s a good episode, a fun game to break the ice and David Gardner. I was able to seeing it in one go, a very rare thing.

5 Likes

So which one are you? Steve, Steve or Paul?

(Please say Steve)

1 Like

Paul is the guy in the Burgundy shirt, Steve is the guy in the glasses and then other Steve is the guy without glasses :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, but which one is @Scrooge_McCodf is the questionā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m Steveā€¦

Can confirm.

2 Likes

I know who my moneyā€™s on.

2 Likes

Canā€™t get rid of me!
Iā€™m the relief, the dumb one who asks the questions to the intellects. Itā€™s a dynamic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If you are the comic relief and the other the intellects, who is the beauty? :smiley:

Ah I didnā€™t say comic relief, just the relief.

Though weā€™ll get @Scrooge_McCodf in a wig and a tank top one day.

3 Likes

That is not something anyone wants to seeā€¦however what you will want to see is the new episode out this week featuring special guest Sven Carlin: :wink:

Nope, itā€™s not one of us dressing up pretending to be him and nope we have no idea why one of the best finance YouTubers around actually wanted to appear on our show, but hey it was great!

Hope you enjoy!

6 Likes

:fire: Itā€™s too hot outside :fire:

Learn how we calculate risk instead :sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s it, thatā€™s the cheesiest post I could come up with!

If you just want the calculator grab a copy here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/1RxRBU7PHT2Co8oUViFyy9J1xY5LS4n-61vybI02WJM8/htmlview

Make sure to make a copy - itā€™ll be chaos otherwise.

2 Likes

@EquityInvestor

We did it, question finally answered!

(Timestamp in the description).

4 Likes

My latest portfolio update for those who are interested.

Dividends, ETFs, Individual Holdings and some of my general thoughts, enjoy! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Episode 28: Are You Smarter Than A 21 Year Old? Plus Nintendo, Berkshire, Hargreaves Lansdown, Compass & GoodRx. - YouTube

What did Steve W get for his birthday? How fast can Steve D tell you about GoodRX? And is Paul smarter than Briscord founder Kasper? Find out in this weekā€™s episode of Playing FTSE!

3 Likes

Think Iā€™m the only one using this now :joy:

What are we doing about $BABA? Is the FED trying to ruin us? And who is going to win in the ultimate bull Vs bear showdown between Big Short star Michael Burry and Ark super-investor Cathie Wood? Find the answer to these questions and more as we take the p/s in this weeks episode of Playing FTSE!

(The vid is time stamped so you can skip to the bits you want!)

Pick your poison:

YouTube

Spotify

Apple Podcasts

Google Podcasts

5 Likes