Add Ex-Div Date and Pay Date

Hi @Team212 ,

As the title implies I think it would be great addition for dividend paying stocks to show the Ex-Dividend Date and Pay Date.
I know you already pay for the Bloomberg data feed so this should not add any aditional costs except the development cost of modiffing the UI.

For ease of use I suggets thses 2 dates are added above or below the Dividend Yield.

I’m sure anybody can find these dates online with a coulple of clicks, but why exit the app and search on google when a function{} can call and show these 2 dates within the app.

Thank you for looking into this.

9 Likes

Hey @Rygel :wave:

We appreciate you taking the time to share this idea with us. I’ll pass it along for consideration and keep you posted on the developments.

2 Likes

Totally agree with this and I’ve raised before. I’ve not checked in a while, but the dates in the notification from 212 are wrong, so I generally ignore them(not much of a dividend investor), but would be good if the information was accurate.

1 Like

I am all for this idea. I use Stock Events app right now, but recently some dividends, which always showed up, aren’t showing up anymore. So the app is not 100% accurate anymore.