Add Trailing Stop Loss To Invest

Was coming here to make the same suggestion as I’d love to see this feature in Invest especially for those days where I can’t watch the market all the time and adjust my stop loss manually accordingly.

2 Likes

Trailing stop loss is definitely a great feature that I have in my main brokerage platform. It would be great to have this feature here as well as I love the availability of stocks in trading212. It is one of the key features holding me from moving to trading212 completely.

Especially with the feature already implemented in CFD, it is really a bummer that it is held back for some reason in the Invest account.

2 Likes

Hello T212? Anyone listening? When will this be added?

1 Like

This would make managing my isa account so much easier. I’m up for it. Any update devs??

@Wit Is it possible to give an update? :pray:

2 Likes

Like everyone else has said having this would stop having to constantly manage our portfolios. Seems like a pretty basic feature most brokers have. This and pre-market/after hours are the main features I feel would transform this software.

1 Like

Hi,
As per all the comments, Can you please add the trailing stop loss function to Invest accounts?
Thanks

1 Like