Adding Metatrader 4 and 5 platform to your options platforms for trading

Hi Trading 212 team,

I have been using for a while Metatrader4 I wonder if you could consider the possibility of adding this platform to your inhouse one, I know other brokers allow you to trade with their inhouse or chouse metatrader 4 or metatrader 5, I thing that if you will add this platforms it will attract a lot of traders to 212.

2 Likes

I think there’s a thread somewhere saying it’s too out of date to consider.

I’d personally like TradingView

2 Likes

they should consider other platforms options. I like metatrader for the number of indicators that are available, always people are developing or improving new ones. but definitely it should be more options. thanks for replying my message

MT is outdated software and T212 have stated they will not use it.

It is a pity there are plenty of people out there that using it. I will stick to investing using my ISA and use other broker for forex. thanks for taking time to reply my message

1 Like

Hello everyone! I know this isn’t the place to ask, but i can’t find it anywhere on the forum so i will ask here: where can i find a list with trading platforms like MT that Trading212 works with?
Thanks in advance!

There aren’t any as far as I know.
Only TradingView is integrated to the platform for a while now, so all T212 charts are powered by TV.

Hello there, @Nikolay27 - welcome to the Community :wave:

@Zergui is correct - for the time being, we don’t provide our services through third-party platforms, such as MetaTrader. Still, if this changes in the future, we’ll make sure to let everyone know :raised_hands:

1 Like