All Things ARK + Requests

Plenty of other threads where this is being discussed so I’m going to close this thread.

Will the ARKK ETFs be available on trading 212 anytime soon?

2 Likes

I recently wrote to them. Reply here:

ARK is aware of the new EU requirements. Currently, we do not have a KIID, however, we are working with outside counsel to analyze European regulation. We will update you when we’ve come to a resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to provide more clarity to European investors in the near future.

5 Likes

Hi there,
Is there is any chance that this new etf gonna be on the app?

Regards

4 Likes

Hello. Please use the search bar. There are more than 50 threads about ARK ETFs.
Short story: Ark ETFs are not eligible in Europe, and we can’t invest in them.

They should pin the ark thread lol

1 Like

ARK etfs and REITS etfs seems performing really well could you please add these ETFs to the platform?

2 Likes

1 Like

Try a search using the keyword ARK in this forum. This request has already been made a huge number of times and there is a reason it cannot be fulfilled.

1 Like

Hello,

Is it possible to add any of the ARK invest ETF’s on the platform?
Thanks!

This is a common request on this forum, even one that I’ve made myself. Turns out, they aren’t eligible to be available to us due to them not being compliant with European regulations

2 Likes

@Tyler’s correct.

You can bake your own Ark pies to sample/replicate the ETFs easy enough though.

1 Like

Ah I see.

Those are great @topher
Thanks mate!

Tip for your life:

Hi Guys, I am a newbie running a standard investment account and wanted to access ARK Finntech, but could not reveal it. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a reason it is not on this platform?
Thanks to any responders

It’s not eligible to europe traders. There’s 50+ threads about it, and is a running joke. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

PaulCF
No single UK/EU trading platform will be able to trade ARK Invest ETF. So it is not just Trading212, you will not be able to find it on other UK/EU base trading platftoms as well.

The reason is simple ARK Invest has not provided "The Key Investor Information Document ( KIID) for their ETF whihc mandatory in the UK/EU.

It is a very simple ,single page documents. So the best way is to persuade ARK invest to issue such document.

See also https://community.trading212.com/search?q=ARK

1 Like

Stock request: can you add the ARK funds to trading 212 after the brexit transition? Thanks

Brexit in itself won’t alter whether these funds can be traded in the UK. Unlikely that they will be available anytime soon.

There are numerous threads in Ark funds so I will close this one down now and the discussion can continue on one of the existing threads.

2 Likes