ALPP Nasdaq uplift from OTC

Guys

With Alpine 4 (ALPP) potential Nasdaq uplist in Feb/March will it become avaliable in the ISA account right away?

Thanks

1 Like

@DIRK053 If it indeed happens - yes, it will.

3 Likes

@Stock.Investor Automatic transfer, nothing will change from a user’s perspective.

5 Likes

Anyone I on ALPINE 4 (ALPP).
It has had a hell of a run in the last few days and has a lot of potential left to run

Sitting at 7.30 now

2 Likes

ALPP is just starting off, still a bargain price under $10 really. Amazing company!

3 Likes

In since 0.33 (Nov 2020) and made have 10’s of thousands ££ last week alone on it!

My wife’s account has 3 time the amount of stock as mine, both started buying at 0.33

Screenshot_20210207_203248|526x500

1 Like

Many congrats that great!!

2 Likes

Thanks

Hopefully another run today with people Fomoing in, starting to hear loads of discussions on many discords etc.

I cant see it dropping down big pre Nasdaq, it would make no sense for lots of people to sell when they are just about to make a big profit on the move to the exchange. All news is positive. I expect only small dips

1 Like

So, what is everyones thoughts on this stock now we’ve seen todays earnings?

The price of the stock still went down despite decent earnings, is this being shorted? was it overpriced for an OTC stock anyway? hopefully NASDAQ brings fresh investors, IF its uplisted.

This is the only OTC stock I have really taken a risk on, all my other investments have been established companies or ETF’s with good records that aren’t OTC.

Would be nice to see some fresh perspective on this company.

1 Like

Fundimentals are still good so no issue here or with the massive community on the discords I am a member of.

Have been up loading on the the dips.

Seems like the good old pump and dump to me. Technical analysis shows next support at 2,5 but thats weak and likely to not hold. Looks like bearish head and shoulders pattern to me. Also I don’t like the management. Good luck!

Congrats to Alpine 4 Holdings for uplisting to the Nasdaq! Well done for all those who held through this year! Exciting week ahead!

1 Like

Hi David,

Alpine 4 have changed their logo. Is there any chance of this being updated on T212 in time for the Nasdaq uplist this Wednesday?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey, @Stock.Investor :wave:

We’ll have the logo updated a little later today or tomorrow at the latest.

2 Likes

That’s great, thanks!

2 Likes

Hello again, everyone :wave:

The new logo of ALPP was uploaded earlier today.

1 Like

Thanks again. The old logo is still showing in the ‘T212 Hotlist’, can this be changed?

Also, can you confirm ALPP will be available to buy from opening bell today in the ISA account? Thanks

Hey, @Stock.Investor

1. The logo is already updated in the Hotlist as well.
  1. The asset is quoting as per usual. :raised_hands:
1 Like

Hi, what n.2 means?
Can you please tell me when it will be available in the ISA account? A rough estimation would help too, or at least, I want to know the reason for potential delays once officially in Nasdaq.