AutoInvest - Getting started

You can sign up here:

2 Likes

Hi I received a notification that the autoinvest beta has been activated. But the app is still the same as before. I can’t see the new feature. Kindly guide me pls thanks

Make sure app is updated and try restarting your phone

Ok let me do that. I got the link from your YouTube page. Nice work thanks

1 Like

Same can’t see the new feature :cry: deleted the app, restarted my phone and downloaded the app.

1 Like

Very strange, I’m sure someone from the team will help you out shortly

You should be able to see the feature now. Please, restart the app again :slight_smile:

Yaaaaaay I am in thanks guys. Time to test this.

The feature is amazing!!! What i have been looking for.

Feedback.

I can’t choose free funds (wallet) to auto invest with why? I have some cash in my free funds but it’s telling me to auto invest with my card. Can free funds be added as an option?

This option will be added soon. In the meantime you can add your free funds to the pie with a manual investment. It won’t affect your AutoInvest schedule.

1 Like

Just one thing to add on top of George comment, this question was raised dozen times, please use search option before posting pie related questions. Very likely this was raised before and answer exists… :slight_smile:

Thanks just joined. Would do so next time

Hi I’ve just signed up to gain access to the Autoinvest + Pies feature. Is this something that will be available across GIA and ISA accounts?

Yes, it’s available both for the ISA and the general investment account.

Great - thanks for letting me know

Hello ,i sign up about two weeks a go but didn’t get the approval yet … is there a wait period ?

1 Like

Just getting started with Pies. Created a pie with about 25 stocks. Can see the stocks in the Pie. Is there a toggle so these stocks do not appear in original Investments?

Hi everyone,

Any news to when would the feature auto reinvest dividends on the stock that paid dividend will be out ?

Thanks

Hello,
I want to use Autoinvest, let’s say once a month.
BUT I plan to send the money manually myself at the date; i.e. not via the automatic credit card method.
Is this possible? Is a credit card number mandatory to use Auto invest?
Because if I manage the money transfer at the payment date, this should work without recurrent credit card payment. Because there is money available on the account (not yet allocated to the pie).

Or do miss something?