AutoInvest - Join the BETA

While I have no problem with 8AM local time, may I suggest if there is a need to change it that its made configurable in settings? That way everyone can have a sensible default and others can change the time to suit. Everyone is happy.

7 Likes

I believe if users could configure the buy time then everyone will be happy!

4 Likes

You can always count on being patronized by someone ā€œwho knows betterā€.

While we were ā€œplaying with your feelingsā€, we also went through the most extreme market conditions in our lifetime, while onboarding hundreds of thousands of new clients who saved tens of millions in commissions with us.

We had to scale our systems to handle loads doubling every few weeks and we hired about 60 people. All that while 100% of the team has been locked at home, working 12+ hours every single day.

We are not looking for excuse and we understand that running an open community requires a thick skin but thereā€™s a limit to the s**t we can take.

41 Likes

LetĀ“s get AutoInvest out first and then T212 can amend it to suit user feedback. It will not be perfect first time, but at least we can use it in the meantime :smiley:. Lets see how their internal Beta testing goes.

I think the AutoInvest feature is very good, regardless of the time at which is buys stocks.

1 Like

Great job guys! Very happy with the platform, youā€™re making investment so simple and free and I think for young people like me itā€™s a huge chance for us. Very well done for that feature, canā€™t wait!!

2 Likes

Everyone can do a manual ā€œauto-investā€ this month and wait more fews weeks for the beta activationā€¦ take the time needed for this guysā€¦ doing things properly is much better than doing things first :wink: #SteveJobsFeelings

4 Likes

@Laguiar, very true :smiley:

Hereā€™s to the crazy ones. Those who want to program their pies.

*This is NOT coming soon and you were not supposed to see it.

23 Likes

Now that is interesting!

Love this slap down, needed saying, T212ā€™s done a phenomenal job over the past few months and good things come to those who wait.

PS Please make MercadoLibre, ServiceNow, Lumentum and Illumina fractional soon, else youā€™ll hurt my feelings too :joy:

3 Likes

Totally agree with you. I also eagerly await this feature, but know very well that if (big) bugs happen the same guys pushing now will be the ones to complain. So I support the decision to give it one more week.

@AlexK I know @David mentioned fractionals will now have priority (from this week forward), but I just want to reiterate how important they are now that Pie is so close. It would suck to have the Pie ready and missing tickers.

2 Likes

Ladies and gents, after experiencing very slow order execution 2 days ago, my position is that I totally agree with T212 to test everything very well before releasing anything. I really donā€™t want to stuck with my orders loading again because of the new release. Yes, I also would love to use the pies and autoinvest, however the reliability of the platform is the most important. And I agree with @adriantc that same people who push for the release date might be the first ones who will complain if something goes wrong.
I repeat myself: the RELIABILITY is the KEY.

6 Likes

Weā€™ve all done without auto invest for a very long time, I donā€™t think itā€™s something we need to rush. When it arrives, just appreciate that youā€™re lucky to have access to such an amazing, innovative platformā€¦ For free! I donā€™t feel bad for us having to wait another week or two, I feel bad for those who are still using high fee stock brokers who arenā€™t aware of this amazing service

2 Likes

Iā€™m just a voice. If one user sharing an honest advice (all the while loving what you do), triggers you - I believe you have a long way to go.

Delays are imminent. Honesty I guess not so much :slight_smile:

Can you tell us more about the code snippet you shared? Looks really interesting, T212 API coming up? :heart_eyes:

Disappointing Iā€™ll just have to wait a little while longer. Once you are ready to go will everyone who has signed up for the beta get it or will it be phased?

Everyone will get it

7 Likes

Great! Excited have my pies and allocations ready to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Patience and gratitude are rare this days, while instant gratification is abundantā€¦

8 Likes

Hi,
How long do you usually have to wait for this function to activate on my account?

Hey Trading 212 team.
Just want to say a big thank you.
The app is great and this upcoming update is going to be pretty revolutionary.
No wonder youā€™re getting a rightly deserved influx of users.

Thanks for all the hard work

14 Likes