AutoInvest - Join the BETA

[quote=“saifali, post:191, topic:6793, full:true”] Launch timeline rather than playing with user’s feelings.
[/quote]

Lol

Because even if it’s a beta and it has bugs, you’ll have thousands of people screaming on this forum about the bugs.

Just have patience jeez. Or move to another platform that has this feature already. Oh that’s right, there is none.

5 Likes

if you are willing to move oversea’s you can get an account with M1 Finance :wink:

2 Likes

Where do they operate? :slight_smile:

Of course it’s a joke. Creating a custom, super-easy to use scripting language for writing advanced investment/trading strategies would be a huge endeavor.

It would require developing our own Lexer, Parser, Interpreter and Semantic Analyzer. Then we would need a cloud-based runtime for backtesting and execution
So yeah, it’s a joke.

7 Likes

the US of course :stuck_out_tongue: they are now quite a bit smaller than T212 in size of investor-base too

1 Like

Getting the thumbnail ready I’m so excited lol! I see we’re both late night workers @George looking at the time on the phone in the screenshot I stole :crazy_face:

7 Likes

We’ve put a man on the moon, we can make this crazy idea happen as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was fake :trollface:

2 Likes

It’s always 2:12 o’clock in our office :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s a good one :smile:

It’s like those hidden details on movies :film_strip:

4 Likes

Hi just a question. Can we manually add into a specific stock within a pie or will this have to be done outside the pie as a standard holding?

You can, just did it:

6 Likes

I want that :smiley:

And also, when are you guys thinking in adding more factional shares? I need ECL and TROW to be factional so I can add them to my pie when available

The pie feature will be awesome, keep the great job @Team212

1 Like

This week instead of adding 200 new stocks we will convert 200 to fractionals. In the long term, we will most probably alternate between adding and converting stocks.

12 Likes

I think it’s a very good ideia. Just hopping to see ECL and TROW in the 200 new fractional shares :slight_smile:

Great to hear. Can’t go fractional fast enough. I have a bunch requested to be made fractional. Please also do ETFs fractional.

6 Likes

when do we have this

1 Like

Excellent that will be extremely useful since you can add to the holdings in your pie at any given time if you feel they are undervalued at that time. Thank you!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Fractionals] HDLV & HDLG

Nice, I hope we get ECL, SHW and ROP!!! waiting for those for a long time!

2 Likes