AutoInvest - Join the BETA

the Pie can lock itself when its in the middle of assigning its current cash balance in pie funds to acquire shares. you have to wait until all the money is allocated and it opens up for further cash deposits.

This may be whatā€™s happened for you. alternatively you have a few small slices and thus need to deposit a larger cash balance to the pie at once.

Ah ok, I think itā€™s the latter because I havenā€™t been able to add to it all day, and I have around 100+ pounds in free funds. I guess Iā€™ll just wait then, thanks!

Are you still adding new people to the beta, Iā€™ve moved back to the uk so have created a UK based account?

Just click the link :point_down::point_down:

Done, but Iā€™m not sure if they are still activating accounts fingers crossed.

1 Like

Once a day I believe they activate all new requests.

1 Like

Hopefully! I canā€™t wait to get my pie set up

So the pie that i have made with my current already having holdings. Will they merge by the update or do i need to delete the pie and make it again when the update is there?
Thanks

1 Like

Seems like this is similar to what M! Finance in the States have with their platform. Its very exciting for sure!

1 Like

How do you sell stocks in the pie ? @George

Hi Iā€™ve just signed up to join the beta. Didnā€™t get a confirmation email though. Are you still accepting entry to beta? Thanks

2 Likes

I hope so. This Pieā€™s look great!

1 Like

HI George, is it too late to join the Autoinvest Beta? If not, Iā€™d like to join please thanks.

to save you the hassle of going to the first post and scrolling to the bottom to find the link

just click here to be taken to the form to sign up for the beta. if new users are still being added daily you should soon be able to view pies in the app after a refresh by tomorrow.

When does the newly deposited funds be auto invested according to the pieā€™s target ??? Does it have to reach a certain Cash level ?

Will have to reach your minimum investment based on the smallest allocation in your pie. 0.5% is Ā£40 minimum, 1% is Ā£20 minimum etc etcā€¦

1 Like

How do I get the AutoInvest - Pie on my account as I missed the ā€˜inviteā€™ to join the BETA?

How do I tell my pie to use the cash from my account for the investments? Iā€™ve set it to invest daily but my payment options doesnā€™t have ā€˜Accountā€™s Free Fundsā€™ option, only cards and Apple Pay.

Hi Jimmy, you have not missed the beta. You can still join. Scroll to the top of the page and use the link in my original post.

This option is not present yet, but weā€™re working on it and weā€™ll add it shortly.