AutoInvest - Join the BETA

Also signed up recently!

1 Like

A Feature to see Pie of Pies? Could this be something interesting?
I would love to see what sort of weight I have on each Pie out of my whole portfolio.

Is the Beta still taking on persons? So far this seems like such a cool feature.

Hey there @First_Time_Investor :wave:

Anyone who has signed up through the link can join. I can see that you have already done so and you’re now part of our BETA. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yooo @L.D i got the notification this morning and i’m so excited. I’m already starting to build my pies to set up for my next investment schedule. Thanks for the reply mate.

2 Likes

Oh! This seems like such an interesting feature. I wanna try please!

I’ve joined AutoInvest beta and i don’t see the option to invest from free funds available in the account and asking to provide payment details to fund the Pie!!!

Would it be also possible to select “number of stocks”?
Currently what we have is only to select “Value” in the Pie.

The options to AutoInvest using the free funds will come soon. Currently, you can invest the free funds manually.

1 Like

is it possible to add the creation of a pie on PC?

We have been told that this is under development, along with a redesigned desktop platform. Possibly released towards the end of August?

That’s right!

Here’s a sneak peek of it. :slight_smile: It’s coming up soon!

@ermejoromano

2 Likes

I think this has already been discussed but is there/will there be a way to move my existing investments into a new pie. I’m interested in making my own Genomics pie, though I have already invested in the stocks I’d like prior to this new pie feature. I just need a way to move them over. Is this possible?

It’ll be possible soon, yes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing, appreciate the quick reply. Really great feature in general btw, makes things organised and efficient.

The import feature was showed off in the feedback thread, looks rather slick. I’m waiting for my pie of pies functionality :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is Autoinvest rolled out to everyone yet? The ‘pies’ option does not show up for me.

It may take a while after signing through the link for the option to show up. You’ll be able to see it now.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your designs (mobile, web, new autoinvest feature) are very inspiring and clean. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to have the option to transfer my non-autoinvest stocks into my AutoInvest pie

1 Like

Thank you. Made my first pie :blush: is there any way to change the goal without changing my amounts or end date?