AutoInvest - Join the BETA

ā€œDividend stocksā€ and selects Tesla and Alphabet lol, maybe change that if youā€™re going to use that as an ad anywhere

7 Likes

@CavanHaganInvesting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, you can.

Fixed, thanks :wink:

1 Like

So, just to do a quick exerciseā€¦ lets say that a have 30 holdings, with 10 shares of each and I want to have a pie of 20 of these 30 holdings.

I will need initially to ā€œbuyā€ more shares of these 20 stocks when building the pie, is that correct?

Letā€™s suppose then that the pie has 2 shares of each stockā€¦ inside the pie all data will be related to this amount, correct?

Outside the pie, do I will see 12 shares for these stocks with the combined gain/loss value or only 10? (the amount that does not belong to the pie)

Since I can guess that 99.9999999% of the users that will try the pies already have some holdings, same ā€œreal worldā€ examples can be very helpful :wink:

ps: again, great job folks :wave:

Correct.

You will see the combined value + info about how much of it is held in pies. That way you wonā€™t lose track of your entire exposure to a stock / ETF no matter in how many pies you hold it.

5 Likes

I would like to join the beta :slight_smile:

Will i be able to specify Auto DRIP. For example when i recieve my monthly PSEC dividends, rather than split that dividend in all my investments, i want to be able to DRIP into PSEC stocks.
Hope this makes senseā€¦

Is the historical average annual return averaged just on the historical data that T212 owns, or also from other sources?

As thereā€™s plenty of instruments that lack proper historical data on T212. If I autoinvest with some of those, will the whole pie avg annual return factor in just the period that T212 shows in the app, or also the full actual historical data?

Not sure if Iā€™ve explained myself properly :grin:

Thank you!

I understood you well. It will be the full historical data.

3 Likes

So excited for thisšŸ˜­ just signed up for the beta. The features T212 has come up with are far better than what I expected. Great jobšŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

Hey @George ,
Will the ability to transfer already made investments into a pie be a option in the beta or is this something for a later date?

1 Like

As mentioned above they havenā€™t got that done yet and they just want to get the beta rolled out asap, so not yet but soon after

2 Likes

Do you guys have a rough ETA on when BETA will be rolled out? mainly to save me from constantly checking my emailsā€¦

No need to check your email. You will be notified in the app at the exact moment we activate the beta for your account.

11 Likes

Is this going to be active this month been wanting this for so long

@George play store has accepted beta?

Yeah we have been waiting for long

ah this pie. it has driven us crazy. we are refreshing the page for any news for the release.
:hugs::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Just gotta wait til the end of the month. Weā€™re nearly there, we can do this! Haha.

1 Like

Hey @George I signed up for the beta this morning. Whats the ETD between submission and deployment for those of us who accepted to beta test?