Bitcoin etp - Help

So ive invested in stocks for some time, and never, ever, have i thought about investing in bitcoin untill right about 2 month’s ago (after i saw the impact of corona) so now, i need some help here. Whats this Bitcoin Etp on T212, how does it work, and whats the difference between this bitcoin etp and just investing in actual bitcoins.

Also ive heard something about a 2% year-to year fee or something like this?

I need all the knowledge about this Bitcoin ETP i can get

Could someone help me out here :slight_smile:

Edit: I also dont live in the UK, i read about UK investor’s nor being able to invest in this ETP after January 2021

I’ll let explain to someone with more expertise about the subject. In the meantime maybe this will help.

Product Overview BTCetc (BTCE)
BTCetc Bitcoin Exchange Traded Crypto (Ticker: BTCE) is an exchange traded cryptocurrency (ETC) that tracks the price of bitcoin. BTCE is 100% physically backed by bitcoin and trades on Deutsche Börse XETRA. It is the world’s first centrally cleared Bitcoin ETC, providing investors with an easier and safer way to gain exposure to bitcoin. Each unit of BTCE gives the holder a claim on a predefined amount of bitcoin (Cryptocurrency Entitlement).
Source: ETC BTC

3 Likes

Thanks mate, that pretty much cleared up everything.

Only thing ive got left to wonder about is the year-to year fee’s, any conformation on this?

And is it 2% pr. Year?

Annual Management Fee: 2.00 %