Blackrock Dividend Late Help! - βœ… Resolved

Hey, just checking if anyone else has invested in blackrock and not received dividends yet. Pay date was the 22nd of September. I’ve held the stock way before ex div.

Appreciate any response/ help.

I have also not received BLK dividend. It does seem an unusually long time to wait.

2 Likes

Looks like i am not the only one.

1 Like

Sometimes they can take a while. I had to wait several weeks for SMT after the pay date (i think it was SMT).

2 Likes

Normally they pay out the dividend within a week after pay date, I also have not received it but T212 has always paid out the dividends which we’re entitled to so I would not worry too much about it.

@PeterA could you give an update as almost 4 weeks is a little bit longer that usual. I understand hat you guys probably haven’t gotten it distributed by your intermediary yet but any update would be appreciated.

1 Like

It seems quite random and differs between brokers. I had a KO dividend paid by T212 within 1 day recently, but it came only after a full week for my KO holding on Interactive Investor. Other times Interactive pays first. I have never known a dividend to go missing completely.

1 Like

@Etypsyno @bzajc @Richard.W @Vanessa

Case resolved. Dividends have been paid out to the eligible accounts.

2 Likes

Thanks Peter, appreciate how quickly this has been resolved.

Have a great day!

2 Likes