Canceled order still pending

So this is possibly a huge bug that could let me lose money.

I have I order that I want to cancel (more like trying to) and it’s still pending to do it. I can’t use money because it is “used” for the order.

Atm I have two orders I want to cancel but the system won’t let me. Trying to do this in desktop and iOS but still the same error.

Short: can’t use my money

1 Like

If this is happening in your invest account (not ISA) and you want to make sure that these orders do not go through then you could temporarily move all your cash balance to the CFD account. However, this does not help to free up the money for a different order. Not an ideal solution I know.

Personally, I avoid placing pending orders when the market is not open.

@MezZo_Mix Could you please send me a personal message with the order ID or at least the name of the instrument and the target price?

My account is bugged. I’ve had a pending order for about 5 hours it’s not going through. And tommorow I want to sell but now it won’t let me sell the full amount because the sell cancellation is pending

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

WHATS HAPPENING!!! I NEED IT FIXED ASAPPPP. PLEASE!

Thanks

1 Like

IT HAS BEEN 18 HOURS AND STILL NOT RESOLVED. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TRADE OF MY LIFE. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks

1 Like

Hasn’t been fixed for me either, still stuck on ‘Cancelling’.

1 Like

Yeh what the heck is going on???

Bear in mind that market orders are not supposed to get canceled. Only pending orders are modifiable. The reason is that market orders get confirmed and filled at the current price by the trading venues, with the ultimate goal being instant execution.

It is possible to cancel a market order on rare occasions before a trading venue has confirmed it. Nevertheless, since yesterday’s session was a real roller coaster, if you have any market orders that are pending execution since yesterday, please send me a personal message if you wish for them to get canceled. I will see what we can do on the matter.

Hi @Rumen ,

I have a sell order on my account which has been stuck since yesterday around 18:00, would love to get it cancelled or at least confirmed!

Thank you

Hi Rumen, I have an order that has been pending cancellation since yesterday. Please could you try and confirm the cancel ASAP. Thank you.

If you wish for an order to get reviewed, please send me the email address associated with your account and the ID of the order, or at least the name of the instrument.

1 Like

Hi Rumen I have a pending sell order that is stuck on cancellation please can you look ito asap! Many thanks

If you can PM me as unsure how to do it then i can give my email, it does not let me access the order ID but the market instrument is KOSS

Thank you kindly if this can be resolved as a matter of urgency.

@Rumen as above. Many thanks

I would advise you to be careful with putting your email, especially account email on a public forum. I would suggest that you send a private message to staff.

2 Likes

My instruction was explicit - send only personal messages, do not share your email in public threads please.

How do you send PMs?

click on name

2 Likes

Thank you for you help

1 Like