Chase instant bank transfer

Hello Team,

Chase UK now supports Open Banking (finally!!!), can you please add it as an option to fund the account with instant bank transfers, taking advantage of the Open Banking APIs?

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

ChaseUK isn’t supported yet. However, our team is currently working in that direction, so that should change in the near future.

I don’t have an ETA I can share for the time being, but we will update our UK bank coverage pages once the integration is complete.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

Oh I didn’t know you had a bank coverage page! Is it possible to subscribe to it so that when updates are made to the page I’ll be notified?

There isn’t a subscribe option, but consider yourself subscribed :wink:

I’ll get in touch with you as soon as there are any updates!

2 Likes

Really appreciate it man :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Hello teams, are there any updates on this?

Also, would you be able to link the support page with the banks covered by instant transfer as I couldn’t find it? :see_no_evil:

Thanks a lot!

Hi there. While the bank itself offers OpenBanking, it is still not integrated into Truelayer’s PIS (Payment Initiation Services).

Here’s another useful website where you can check the current status of the different banks and whether they support AIS/PIS:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m curious about any updates regarding this. I have an existing account with eToro and noticed they’ve started incorporating Chase Bank for quick transfers. I’m not entirely clear if it’s the same service we’re discussing or not, as I’m not very familiar with the details, but I thought I’d ask. Given that Chase Bank is rapidly expanding in the UK, I believe more users would benefit from this feature.

Thanks

Any news on this? seems a bit crazy that one of the biggest international banks and a current popular bank isn’t supported

This is stopping me setting up a regular payment from my Chase account. Why is it still not supported?

The integration of Chase is still in beta version, and not all functionalities are working as expected. It will take some time to streamline all processes. Work is being done on the integration, but it will require some time.

1 Like

Is it maybe possible to involve some users to help testing the beta integration? :slight_smile:

I volunteer :smiley:

I’ll keep you posted on that and update the topic here.

1 Like