Coinbase Direct Listing

Fractional shares not working

Doesn’t look like fractions yet

Seems to be working now

Coinbase is now live. @ukheather Try restarting the app if you can’t see the fractions option.

3 Likes

Well that’s because they don’t know. It’s not communicated.

1 Like

For the sake of transparency, they should have made it clear that they don’t know. :smiley:

1 Like

Can people please stop abusing the flag button. Not just here but throughout the forum. No reason to flag that post at all and not to see the humour in the chart :joy:

Please PM, happy to talk :wave:

9 Likes

Recovered a bit after hours but then dropped back again.

Might be good to know for people who invested yesterday: ARK sold some Tesla to buy Coinbase

I think they were overbought on Tesla because they took advantage of the price drop, now the price is high they sold excess shares for a profit. Interesting that they bought Coinbase at these levels.

1 Like

A message saying “we don’t know what time it will be available” then so people know they don’t know as lots were asking on social media.

But anyway it was already live after you posted that

@Scrooge_McCodf Told ya! :joy:

1 Like

This is pretty standard for an IPO, no one ever really knows…

2 Likes

I get it know one knows.

I am saying it because Twitter and other social media was filled with tons of people asking the same question “when will it be available” and this will happen on others that launch with the same hype.
They don’t know no one knows other wise there wouldn’t be hundreds of posts asking the same thing,

If you read my posts I never once asked when it would be available. Not once. This is not for me.

I am saying for the tons of people who asked one after another every few seconds.
It would stop people asking.
People assume someone knows and isn’t saying. If it is stated people don’t know they would stop asking.

Anyway this has been available ages now so I dunno why you’re still talking about it? :woman_shrugging:t2:

It was only a suggestion… you could always reply or ignore and move on.

As I said it wasn’t for me, it was to help T212 and to stop the excessive questions but it doesn’t matter now.

1 Like

Sorry if you’ve taken this personally. I was actually trying to be helpful.

My main point is that there is no need for 212 to put out a statement to say they don’t know, because as I say, no one does.

If they did, it would then set a precedence for hundreds of hyped IPOs throughout the year.

4 Likes