today my account was breached and I would like to share with everyone so we can all be cautious about it.
As it happened:
- I made a deposit of funds to my 212trading account.
- A few hours later I started getting notifications from my bank of several transactions being made to my 212trading account.
- Luckily I keep the bank account I use to fund with minimum funds. So whoever breached my 212trading account could only make small transactions. These were obviously hacked as they started at a high value, getting smaller and smaller until they reached the money I had in my account.
- When I opened my trading app I noticed there were 2 purchaces of bitcoin in the value of the deposit made.
- I removed my card from 212trading and changed my password.
- Contacted 212trading and currently waiting for a reply.
Hopefully 212trading can solve this situation but this has now made me worried about the security of my assets and money inside the 212trading account. I would also feel safer if there was a 2 factor authentication system in place.
Keep your eyes on your account and careful with what payment methods are currently linked to your account.