Crypto currency plans

It doesn’t make a difference. The Ethereum blockchain is not managed by Coinbase, or any other private company. Nobody can determine the gas fee. It is determined by traffic. Miners validate transactions, users use the blockchain. These two groups meet in the middle and agree on a fee determined by the traffic. The more traffic, the higher the fee. The miners will always accept the highest fees for validating transactions. You can set your gas fee lower (see my screenshot, I was presented with a low, medium, and high suggested fee) but your transaction will not be validated for a very long time.

Oh and I’m definitely not justifying it, it is extortionate :smiley: I’m just explaining the logic behind it.

And we’re almost back to reality!

And yet another coinbase earn. This time “Ankr”

Answers:

Integration with traditional banks

Send wire transfers

Earn rewards

7 Likes

Appreciate ya

(Some more…)

1 Like

You’re a legend. I hope they keep them coming!

I will try. To be honest best place to be is reddit cryptocurrency forum. Also if anyone didn’t realise you can earn cryptocurrency called “moons” there and make actual money by posting. (and a lot if you post a lot of good content)

Legend!

Also this sounds a lot like Stellar to me?

Top two are things it can’t do iirc.

I thought integration with traditional banks was stellar’s main use case?

Stellar is meant to be used by institutions to send a digital representation of the cash instantly around the world. In a sense, integrating with banks, and sending wire transfers.

A quick Google seems to show you can get dividends of 1% by staking (which actually only matches the 1% inflation rate built in to the coin)

No top two are things ANKR can’t do.

Oh I see. I literally didn’t even read the quiz questions, I just copied the answers. :smiley:

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have given you the answers :joy:

1 Like

Following up from this, I saw this post on Reddit which explains the situation I was in:

2 Likes

Even that’s still an absolute rip off isn’t it?

Completely. Imagine the uproar if banks were charging that. Other cryptos are usually a couple of cents to transfer! Ethereum 2.0 aims to solve this issue so let’s see how that progresses.

2 Likes

I wonder what the opinion here is from the people whose world ended when the 0.15% fx fee came into play? :joy:

5 Likes

The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Announces 15 finalists for the Global CBDC Challenge; over 300 submissions from 50 countries received

1 Like
2 Likes

Full page ad in the Financial Times magazine supplment this weekend. Bullish?

And a quarter page ad in the paper itself!

1 Like

Was that in the weekend edition? I’ve not got to that part yet if so!

Indeed!

Back page of the main portion of the paper, and the centre of the FT Weekend magazine; which btw can you figure out what is happening with the page numbers because I can’t!