Day Change in Advance View

Every other trading or investment platform I have used has a Day Change column in the portfolio view.

This is extremely useful. As it can help answer questions like “Which of my holdings has moved most today?” “Why is my portfolio growing or shrinking?” and “What should I buy or sell right now?”

This seems like a simple feature to add, since all the data is already there in the app. And could really help users trade more profitably.

6 Likes

Absolutely.
Looks like a very simple feature, and would be very very important.
Its very frustating when you see that your portfolio is growing/shrinking, but you don’t know which holdings are doing that.
@David , @Team212, @Y.M , @Wit

Any update is apreciated.
Thank you

3 Likes

Hi,
I was just about to post something similar.

Can we please get the 1 Day stat or Change percentage/value added to the instrument lists.

Example: (Add a column: 1 Day Stat) and on the normal App version also.)

Would also be nice to have a column to sort the instruments by what market they are traded on: LSE/NYSE/OTC etc

Afternoon, everybody :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, it’s truly appreciated! I’ll make sure to personally pass your suggestions along and I’ll keep you posted on any updates to come! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

1 Like

Are there any updates on the implementation of this very important feature?
We see massive fluctuations in the portfolio value some days and you can’t really tell where’s that from unless you go into all your instruments one by one and look at their daily charts.