Please let me know your opinion?

Hi, this is probably the feature im most passionate about. Right now on the trading app, you are given the options for the overview of your portfolio graph as 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 1 year, or MAX (All time). Yet the returns remain constant for all time returns. Can we change it so it shows the daily return, then weekly overall return, monthly return ETC. ETC. If anyone needs any clarifications please reply. Thank you.

4 Likes

This would be very handy.

yes, this request was already made some times and we need it.

does not make much sense as it is right now.

I like how it shows right now

Why not? You can still see all time returns if my suggestion is implemented.

I think this will be one of the things which gets added as quite a few people have already asked for this prior to your post. Hopefully this is easy to add.

+1 vote for this.

Looking at the app this morning, looks like this has been implemented as it now shows the % movements per day, week, month etc.

Im on the app now. It has not been implemented.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

is it really necessary to make another thread about a 4 days old thread that did not have a discussion that went off topic?

1 Like

I deleted my reply. I didn’t think it was that serious? Why unlist the entire post though?

It’s not serious Omar, just trying to clear it somewhat for the T212 staff as they may answer both posts and it can get messy for them.
No problem doing what you did, just trying to neaten it up a little.

Okay no worries. I’m very new to the forum, I think this is my 2nd or 3rd post. Thanks for clearing it up. I won’t do it again.

1 Like

It’s a useful addition which I think we all would like to see, so thanks for bringing it up Omar.
I can only attribute the team to be busy etc, so this may need some time to be added.

Glad your contributing useful suggestions :+1:

1 Like