Dividends not being reinvested

Hi all,

The title says everything, could anyone help?

Thanks

How much is the dividend? It probably doesn’t meet the threshold to be reinvested automatically in the pie.

I have a pile of free cash quite small from the dividends €3.31. What is the minimum required ? Thanks

I think it depends on the pie. I imagine it’s the same as the minimum investment for a given pie, which can be £40 if it includes holdings at 0.5%.

So if I understand it depends on the % allocated per share.

1 Like

Yes, as I understand it anyway. If, for example, you had one stock in a pie, the minimum would be 20p. If your smallest holding is 1%, the minimum would be £20 and so on.

2 Likes

Another question maybe you’d know. I have 2 pies but the dividends come from the 2 pies, but the dividend has been allocated to the 1st pie. Do you know why?

Hmm, not too sure about that one, I’m afraid.

Hi @George would you be able to reply to that ?
Thanks.

We’ll take a closer look @Jeffrey_C. I’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible that you had the share only in 1 pie before ex-dividend day?

Thus the 2nd Pie stock had not been eligible for the dividend yet.

1 Like

I had a 1st pie before with all my assets together and I decided to split them to 2 pies.
I moved the 2 assets in different pies before the ex dividend pay but I am not totally sure.

The ex-dividend date of the stocks you held was on 03/09/2020. Your second pie was created after this date, respectively the share was purchased on 11/09/2020, so the dividend was paid only to the pie created prior to the ex-dividend date.

2 Likes

Perfect,
Hopefully in the future it will be in the correct one.

1 Like