Do you keep your investment choices secret?

Those interested in long term hold 5G stock is here wandisco

I discuss my salary and will happily discuss my portfolio. People not discussing there salaries is a big hate of mine lol how will we insure equal pay if we don’t.

4 Likes

True, but for now they rely on 3rd party companies. For example Shell is working with ITM Power on hydrogen, same for Exxon working with FuelCell Energy. I rather invest in those companies directly. ITM Power, FuelCell Energy, Nel ASA, etc. Those have my focus directly.

Thing is any company like ITM, Shell, will just acquire when it wants. Your increasing your exposure by trying to cherry pick, but the reward, I guess, could be bigger.

I’ve done the same with Ceres and so on…

Xilinx stock the chip maker hard hardware for 5G pls share

discussing my salary is grounds for dismissal by my contract :hugs: but i just spilt my guts about investing My current buy list (future pies)

Bingo, not sure where this stigma of non discussing the salary. It goes to favor of managers/CXOs, as there are many folks that just are not good at negotiating and making themselves heard/rewarded.

Especially nowdays this stigma should be wiped as soon as possible. With wealth inequality widening in last 20 years…

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no reason for not being open about it. It should be public knowledge. The only reason to hide it is if there’s something you have to hide

True but I don’t support the scandals Shell has been in and still is in. It’s also about ethics for me.

I’m not sure what country you are in but I believe this is not a legal clause and you could take it to court if you wished.

1 Like

salary inequality is a myth, bruh

That would be illegal under the equality act 2010. Contracts don’t trump law and you’d be in for a nice sum of money I would imagine if they fired you for legally discussing your salary.

I wish that was the case but without everyone disclosing their salaries how could you know that?

Bcs its a myth.

That’s not a real answer.

As we’ve just seen other companies break the law regardless. There’s likely not much in the way of deliberate wage gaps but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist, and being able to discuss your wage is one way in which people can ensure they are paid in line with their effort compared to others

1 Like

Different jobs, different masters, different risks, different pay.

You really think that someone with masters from STEM field should have same pay as some with useless literature masters?

No, and no one said as much.

But thats what pay inequality is all about, to be more specific its about gender wage gap. More men are in STEM fields and more women are in useless art masters, so hence the less pay.

Its all a myth.

Change field and you will have bigger salary

2 Likes

Men do work on riskier lines of work that pay better as well, security, construction, raw materials/natural resources. Plus we are not child bearers which reduces obvious mean income.

1 Like

I’m starting a new job in a few weeks, how can I be sure that the other person starting at the same time as me is getting the same pay if we don’t discuss it? You say the gender wage gap is a myth but then describe a reason why it exists?

1 Like