Do you keep your investment choices secret?

:thinking:

also, I don’t see anything wrong about sharing any position. Why would not you want everyone else to buy the shares you buy.

Except may be positions on options/derivatives (assuming you are big enough and may be there is some evil and big enough to hurt you)

edit: i do encourage everyone to go buy everything in the pie of pies I shared :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is it that Chicken guy from Singapore?

His videos are nothing but Tesla. :laughing:

I don’t want to name & shame, everyone has their own right to do w/e they want this is a public forum. But if you hit the main page now. I think he has posted under every recent topic at the mo :heart:

1 Like

Ah right okay. I think I know now.

Tesla feel overvalued to me at he moment but if I joined here a few months earlier perhaps I would have FOMOd into it.

At the moment I am just looking at Potential Investments and one of them I bought into is GAN.

Online Betting in the US may become huge so I want to see how that goes.

1 Like

This is pure category masher portfolio. True story.

1 Like

shhh. @Vedran this is between you and me, but RDSB calls were so incredibly cheap I bought some uncovered calls for Feb 2021. If rallies like 15% I can buy a couple of teslas. (i mean the cars, not stocks)

edit: not sure about BATS tho, unless you are over 60 and want to collect some phat dividends for the foreseeable future.

Have yet to meet person who successfully quit smoking, without using some alternative product.

I trust upon smokers to grow me some revenue plus 9% yield never killed nobody.

That tempts me to build a sin pie, consisting of the most unethical companies possible: defence, tobacco, gambling, oil, alcohol, HSBC and so on. :joy:

1 Like

I did quit in 2004 thats 16 years, cold turkey from 30 red marlboros a day…

also are you saying all those tinder accounts i match with “smoking: never” fake? :scream: :scream:

Jokes aside, yeah WHO says smoking globally is in decline, but it is very slow. The biggest problem tobacco companies face are “inconsistent FX rates in big smoker countries”

and i was holding both altria and bats until like 2017-2018

1 Like

Why is HSBC a “sinner”?

What platform do you use for options?

For one, they helped drug cartels launder hundreds of millions of dollars.

That said, I’m not one for socially responsible investing, it’s so subjective and you can point the finger at just about any company.

3 Likes

I use tastyworks.com you can do most any investment “thing” there, but they are (including the desktop software they provide) is very very option specific.

:point_up: that is my referral link and they have a quite different

referral program

edit - PSA: if you are familiar with option trading it is not very “mobile friendly” least to say :slight_smile:

some screenshots (not a trade i am making just created to show the UI of the desktop app)

I believe that dude has 4 other holdings: Square, Lemonade, Shake Shack (tempting…!) and a Singaporean burger place he just loves.

In fairness, his chart analysis/predictions of TSLA have been pretty spot on. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats plain evil, I am on low carb diet for the last 12 weeks, did not have a single pizza or sausage roll :scream: :sob:

my goto order for shakeshack was, a burger and as many hotdogs as socially acceptable, with unlimited mayo

1 Like

I think doing that to yourself is the REAL evil. :wink:

He’s definitely invested in Square and Lemonade and he recently sold out of Illumina. I have watched a couple of his videos, though I haven’t follow his advice.

1 Like

Well thanks to COVID I gained 11kgs since February so… gotto do something other than running 10k every other day :slight_smile: And I like how low carb diet keeps me awake and I am always in the “mood” to move around/exercise

1 Like

12 weeks is good going, great effort. I’ve managed to keep the weight fairly even throughout but definitely in the red a few percent at the minute. Thankfully I have the boxing bag in the garage so an hour daily over lunch is getting back into the green and I can still have the pizza! :smiley:

1 Like

I used to box every week and was semi-good at it being a short guy. have a lens implant in my eye now and had to stop all contact sports.
also rope skipping is still my most preferred cardio

also…

may be this forum needs a “chat” window, so we don’t randomly troll people’s legitimate threads :panda_face::clown_face:

edit: i.e I want to scream now WTF is wrong with USD crash today?!?!

2 Likes